BROOKLYN JET

Christopher Johnson addresses the media...

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL of course throw someone no longer with the team but don't hold current personal accountable for anything, 

NO PLAYOFF MANDATE!

2 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Can’t wait for @T0mShane and @SAR I to expound upon Chris Johnson’s prescient takes.

I am looking for the presser right now.  You can't believe these kids and their hateful misinterpreted Tweeks.

SAR I

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Honored to be counted among this group of incredibly wealthy aristocrats 

main-qimg-b4297815e9b4515343a701ded15311

Nice sportcoat, dude.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Bengals owner >>>> Johnsons

At least Paul Brown basically said he was making money with a losing team, so there was no incentive to win.

The Johnson are doing the same, but sell the fans bullsh*t about caring. 

I’m moving to Pittsburgh, Wisconsin or Seattle, Missouri so can pick a new team.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Owner JoeWilly12: “As punishment, no one gets their practice shirts back until we get twenty wins!”

Owner @T0mShane bleep bleep bleep  His kinky male punishment tactics can't be published on this forum.

My god this team is compete satire at this point. Gase has as much genius in him as a Kardashian minus the boobage and arses.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, drsamuel84 said:

Can the Johnson's please just let the football people make these decisions?  It's time to remove this structure of the HC and GM reporting to the owner.  They gave Joe Douglas a 6 year contract, he's brought in an experienced group to run the front office, let them do their job and stay out of it.  How would Christopher Johnson really know better than Joe and his team if Gase is a good Head Coach? It's a ridiculous thought and poor management.

Or at least let the Chicken Tender Subcommittee take the reins.  

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

In my opinion, "Brilliant Offensive Minds" do not start their NFL Head Coaching Career posting (Yards/Points) 24th/17th, 25th/28th, 31st/26th, 32nd/31st and 30th/23rd (thru 1 game in 20) Offensive Rankings.

So I respectfully disagree with Chris Johnson on this topic, based on the facts so far.

• Upvote 4

Gase is gonna be here for at least the next two years(barring something outlandish like an 0-16 campaign).

Gase laid the blame for this mess at Mac's feet and essentially hired the GM. He's going to be given time.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

In my opinion, "Brilliant Offensive Minds" do not start their NFL Head Coaching Career posting (Yards/Points) 24th/17th, 25th/28th, 31st/26th, 32nd/31st and 30th/23rd (thru 1 game in 20) Offensive Rankings.

So I respectfully disagree with Chris Johnson on this topic, based on the facts so far.

the dude your opinion GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m moving to Pittsburgh, Wisconsin or Seattle, Missouri so can pick a new team.

Best of luck with that.  You might find the Jets Fandom lingers, like a venereal disease, even if you'd prefer to root for someone else.

• Upvote 1