Sign in to follow this  
GreekJet

Draft Capital invested in QB position since 2009

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

Um... plenty of people had Allen over Rosen.  Plenty had him over Darnold too.  Don't you remember all the chatter about how stupid people were to have him so high despite his lack of accuracy? 

Your take on Nelson shows literally no recollection of the draft reports.  They are littered with phrases like an All-Pro right out of the gate. and making his mark on the game for the next 10-12 years as one of the best in the league.  The only thing keeping him down was being an interior lineman and there was talk that teams would consider moving him outside.  He was as can't miss a prospect as you will ever find.  Nobody ever expected him to drop outside the top 10 and most had him top 5.  People did not have all the QBs going that high.

Interesting thing for me to remember is that a bunch of us were thinking Scot McCloughan was the kind of personnel guy we would want here.  I am pretty sure that he is the one that sold the Browns on Mayfield.

Hugh ? What Kool Aide are you sipping? @Jet Nut is absolutely right .Outside of me and a very few others here, NOBODY had Allen over Darnold and very few had him over Rosen. Darnold and Rosen were 1/2 right up to the draft with Baker a  3rd based on his last year at OU. . Let's not try to rewrite history. 

• Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Did you guys completely lose your memories?  J

I don't even understand the point of this.  Allen was quite often expected to go #1 overall.  Are you guys trying to say that Maccagnan would have been crazy to draft him over Rosen? 

You never did give me the brand name of that Kool Aid. 

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company