Gase using motion. Fair or not?

Gangrene

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's simple.  Ask Peyton Manning to place a call on your behalf.

But you see , Johnson said Gase knows the way in which football is going. I get that Gase was smart enough to leave Peyton alone and be totally out of his way during their time in Denver, so Peyton felt indebted to give Gase a recommendation phone call.

You're telling me that was all? 

Only the Jets can hire someone worse than the previous coach. The Johnson’s are clearly the worst owners in the league. Pretty much every decision from Bill Bilichick resigning on a napkin, onwards has been a disaster. Real change won’t happen until they leave.

The fans don’t hire these clowns.

I don't think he has ever stressed a def that I can remember. It's seems to me they know the play well before the snap and if anything view it as an easy day.

This reporter didn't go too deep into it but far enough to point out the obvious. 

Gase is Terrible at not only calling the plays and adjusting during the game he is just terrible at big picture adjusting.

Now we are collecting his former players on other teams who also failed thier like some sort of sicko calling his sheep back to the torjtre room.

Stop gase

Screenshot_20200918-001853_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

The insane thing is that they just aw the Bills do something just as stupid hiring a losing coach from in the division..and thought...GREAT IDEA!

Yeah and we blasted the Bills for hiring Red and Rex is 100x the coach Gase is

All over the league you see talented coaches manage to scheme players open. We may have a roster of trash but even then they're clearly coached badly. Nothing innovative at all. When he's eventually fired I can't wait to hear the sh*t that comes out from the players - There's no way they don't despise him. 

F*ck Peyton Manning. Guy has been screwing the Jets since 1997.