THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL: Burrow vs Baker

5 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

The onside kick needs to get axed

4 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

NFL onside kick is dumb now.

Did they make the modification that they had spoken about this year? I don’t know but I had heard you could attempt to convert a 4th down and 15 yard play instead of trying the onside kick to maintain possession. Is that true?

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

I do NOT endorse anything you're saying. You're just saying I am because you're virtue signaling. So stop saying anything about my character like that? Understand, Mogglez?

Don't advocate signing woman beaters because they play a sport well and maybe people won't think that you're ok with beating woman.

Understand, playtowinthegame?

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

Don't advocate signing woman beaters because they play a sport well and maybe people won't think that you're ok with beating woman.

Understand, playtowinthegame?

Listen bubba, my wanting a running back like Hunt on the Jets doesn't mean I'm endorsing domestic violence or any kind of violence against others. You making that leap is you virtue signaling while playing strawman. So please stop that, Mogglez, because I consider that an attack of my character. 

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

Listen bubba, my wanting a running back like Hunt on the Jets doesn't mean I'm endorsing domestic violence or any kind of violence against others. You making that leap is you virtue signaling while playing strawman. So please stop that, Mogglez, because I consider that an attack of my character. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

• Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I do NOT endorse anything you're saying. You're just saying I am because you're virtue signaling. So stop saying anything about my character like that! Understand, Mogglez?

I mean, is it really virtue signaling if it’s about not beating women? Cmon man.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I wouldn't say you're endorsing domestic violence, but you are willing to look the other way if it benefits your football team. Kinda bad, too, imo.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

37 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Baker getting ridiculed in this thread despite playing as well as Sam Darnold ever has in his career. One throw aside he was great.

Burrow is in a bad spot. Making his team better but will struggle to get 5-6 wins.

Baker played very well tonight and will be very effective in this offense. 

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, is it really virtue signaling if it’s about not beating women? Cmon man.

Funny, people ordinarily would be up in arms if an average person beat, drowned, electrocuted, and practiced animal cruelty. "Animal cruelty should be a felony with stiffer penalties!" "Jail!" "Psychopath!" Ron Mexico and his dogs: "They were just dogs." Were you here for that sh*t show parade? lol

I put my money where my mouth is. I sat out that entire season and did not attend one game. There are posters on here who know me personally who can attest that this is 100% true.

Don't sweat it. I can promise you that there's a person or two on here who would be all for signing Darren Sharper if he was in his prime and not in jail. It can be a slippery slope about whether off-the-field behavior should also fall under the realm of on-the-field discipline and I'd welcome engaging that discussion later but right now my rescue dog that I love has to pee.

27 starts
no progress
no improvement
no signs of life
nothing better today than day 1
27 starts
the same as day 1
worst supporting cast IN THE NFL? ha. you must not watch much football.
sad.
27 starts.

It is actually quite amazing that one of his best games was the first game he ever played after the opening interception.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

7 hours ago, pointman said:

Burrow threw the ball 61 times. This is like SEC football. Baker sucks. Mixon is still in the league? I guess he didn't get caught going full Ray Rice.. again.. yet.

Bengals couldn’t stop the browns running game.  Bengals had a bowlsh t reversal on what was on obvious td.  Baker threw a bad pick when all he had to do was protect the ball and drain clock.  

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Bengals couldn’t stop the browns running game.  Bengals had a bowlsh t reversal on what was on obvious td.  Baker threw a bad pick when all he had to do was protect the ball and drain clock.  

I'm still absolutely amazed by that inconclusive reversal of the call on the field.