THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL: Burrow vs Baker

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

You are quickly becoming the "new" guy I never agree with.

Watch how Burrow breaks the huddle and walks to the LOS.  He is scanning the field with his head up, taking in everything he can see from the defense, walking tall with a little pop of anticipation in his step, and just commands respect with his dimeanor.

Darnold walks like he is worried about what he will do wrong next.

All of that crap is in your head. “Scanning the field” to the tune of 3.1 yards per play. 

4 minutes ago, Y3k said:

All of that crap is in your head. “Scanning the field” to the tune of 3.1 yards per play. 

The guy that walked to the LOS like a total badass was Marino.  Just an arrogance about him that I am gonna do my thing and nuttin' you can do about it.  Burrow is as close to that as anyone can be in their 2nd NFL start.

Burrow has already had a couple of seriously negative plays.  Watch how he rebounds.   There are no "ghosts" in this kid.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

The guy that walked to the LOS like a total badass was Marino.  Just an arrogance about him that I am gonna do my thing and nuttin' you can do about it.  Burrow is as close to that as anyone can be in their 2nd NFL start.

Burrow has already had a couple of seriously negative plays.  Watch how he rebounds.   There are no "ghosts" in this kid.

Right... cause Darnold didn’t bounce back from two of the biggest embarrassments you’ve ever seen from a QB...

7 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

RoadFan is killing it.  

@Y3k:  Hush. 

• Upvote 1