8 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

27 starts

no progress

no improvement

no signs of life

nothing better today than day 1

27 starts

the same as day 1

worst supporting cast IN THE NFL? ha. you must not watch much football.

sad.

27 starts.

I agree with most but it really may be the worst supporting cast in football. 

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

This is kind of funny because outside of one throw, I would say Burrow looks every bit of a rookie

You and I have a different set of eyes then.  I see a kid in his 2nd game that is 13 of 17... who missed a couple of throws.  But more importantly, has gotten to his 3rd read and smartly checked the ball down.  He made a couple of nice throws into tight windows.   The tight window throws were in single coverage.  And when he missed, he missed safely.   High out of the back of the end zone. Outside the boundary on the sideline.  

Burrow is raising the play of the team around him.  A 2-14 disaster from a year ago.  

Just watch and see how he does everything he can to keep pace with a stronger roster from behind. 

The poise will be obvious.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

You and I have a different set of eyes then.  I see a kid in his 2nd game that is 13 of 17... who missed a couple of throws.  But more importantly, has gotten to his 3rd read and smartly checked the ball down.  He made a couple of nice throws into tight windows.   The tight window throws were in single coverage.  And when he missed, he missed safely.   High out of the back of the end zone. Outside the boundary on the sideline.  

Burrow is raising the play of the team around him.  A 2-14 disaster from a year ago.  

Just watch and see how he does everything he can to keep pace with a stronger roster from behind. 

The poise will be obvious.

he has made a bunch of mistakes also. He's a rookie so it's  expected. I didn't  say the talent  wasn't  evident or he looks like a bust, but he has made about as many bad decisions  as good ones

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Report that stupid ass piece of sh*t mother ****er. That troll needs to go.

@Maxman

@The Crusher

For what? He called me a bitch, and used homophobic remarks against me. Read the thread, he’s insulted me multiple times and I haven’t once. What did I do other than say he should be ashamed of himself? 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Choir boys is the environment the NY Jets want. While other teams improve roster for less than nothing. 

Ehhh, in this particular situation I wouldn't really want to be emulating the Browns.  John Dorsey brought him over from KC, and then ended up getting fired after just 3 years with the org.  They've brought in too many questionable guys, a big reason why it hasn't really worked out in the W-L column to this point.

Plenty of other organizations out there doing great work that we can wish the Jets were.  

For what? He called me a bitch, and used homophobic remarks against me. Read the thread, he’s insulted me multiple times and I haven’t once. What did I do other than say he should be ashamed of himself? 

You dragged my 1 year old into an argument. A ******* 1 year old. Eat a dick.

Crying about phantom homophobic slurs whilst telling another user they were sucking Joe Burrow’s dick first.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Y3k said:

It’s a female and you talked about her child and you’re also being an ass in the game thread

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, DLJ said:

You dragged my 1 year old into an argument. A ******* 1 year old. Eat a dick.

I simply commented on your aggressive behavior, if that makes you mad it’s because you are not proud of the things you said. You’ve personally attacked me 3+ times in this thread, all I’ve done is talk football. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ehhh, in this particular situation I wouldn't really want to be emulating the Browns.  John Dorsey brought him over from KC, and then ended up getting fired after just 3 years with the org.  They've brought in too many questionable guys, a big reason why it hasn't really worked out in the W-L column to this point.

Plenty of other organizations out there doing great work that we can wish the Jets were.  

At least the Browns are fun to watch. 

1 minute ago, Y3k said:

I simply commented on your aggressive behavior, if that makes you mad it’s because you are not proud of the things you said. You’ve personally attacked me 3+ times in this thread, all I’ve done is talk football. 

Don't go away mad, JUST GO AWAY!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, New York Mick said:

It’s a female and you talked about her child and you’re also being an ass in the game thread

Huh? Read the thread multiple personal attacks toward me, all football on my end... I’m being an ass in the thread because I don’t think burrow is impressive at all and I think the qb of the team thus forum is about is good? Wtf