THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL: Burrow vs Baker

2 minutes ago, DLJ said:

You dragged my 1 year old into an argument. A ******* 1 year old. Eat a dick.

Crying about phantom homophobic slurs whilst telling another user they were sucking Joe Burrow’s dick first.

I put that loser on ignore almost immediately. Don't give that child any more of your time   

5 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

he has made a bunch of mistakes also. He's a rookie so it's  expected. I didn't  say the talent  wasn't  evident or he looks like a bust, but he has made about as many bad decisions  as good ones

It's the way he carries himself that separates him from the pack.  A mistake doesn't bother him.  He still "just does his thing," and it is clear the team believes in him.

And the mistakes will get fewer, and fewer...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

It's the way he carries himself that separates him from the pack.  A mistake doesn't bother him.  He still "just does his thing," and it is clear the team believes in him.

And the mistakes will get fewer, and fewer...

Yeah,  he almost cost his team that last FG. I'm sure everyone would have just loved him had that DB stayed in bounds.  

You're right, we are watching different games. 

7 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Who remembers when Sam Darnold played the Browns week 2 of his rookie season on a thursday night

It was week 3... Greg Williams led defense with Garrett. Burrow has an all star team of weapons compared to Darnold in that game. Did Robby Anderson play? I don’t remember. Oh yea he had a back breaking fumble right? Darnold had the Jets in position to win that game, let’s see how close burrow can keep it.