Jump to content

Out of the League


Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Jace Amaro

Stephen Hill

Darron Lee

Muhammad Wilkerson

Dexter McDougle

Dee Milliner

Kyle Wilson

Calvin Pryor

Devin Smith

Christian Hackenberg

Lorenzo Mauldin

Quinton Coples

Also, Mike Maccagnan

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Darron Lee? The big mouth bragging about being on a super bowl winner that did nothing to help in that? Darron Lee the tough guy trying to fight females? Darron Lee the idiot who gets caught for juicing? F that clown. He should go have fun hanging out with Porky Pig, aka Dee Milliner. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This entire team isn't really in the NFL. All the other sh*tty teams at least showed up Sunday. I normally think the idea of even the worst NFL team playing the best college is silly. The product we put on the field Sunday changed my mind. We'd be lucky to make the college football playoff if Sundays performance is what we have to look forward to. If we had a system like European soccer where you could be demoted we wouldn't even be allowed to embarrass ourselves on Sunday anymore.

  • Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

This entire team isn't really in the NFL. All the other sh*tty teams at least showed up Sunday. I normally think the idea of even the worst NFL team playing the best college is silly. The product we put on the field Sunday changed my mind. We'd be lucky to make the college football playoff if Sundays performance is what we have to look forward to. If we had a system like European soccer where you could be demoted we wouldn't even be allowed to embarrass ourselves on Sunday anymore.

I literally just watched a video about this on youtube. Like JUST finished it and then came here and clicked this thread. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

This entire team isn't really in the NFL. All the other sh*tty teams at least showed up Sunday. I normally think the idea of even the worst NFL team playing the best college is silly. The product we put on the field Sunday changed my mind. We'd be lucky to make the college football playoff if Sundays performance is what we have to look forward to. If we had a system like European soccer where you could be demoted we wouldn't even be allowed to embarrass ourselves on Sunday anymore.

Jets certainly appear to be the worst team in the NFL. However, they would crush the best college team. College defensive and offensive lines would be ground to dust.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, pointman said:

Darron Lee? The big mouth bragging about being on a super bowl winner that did nothing to help in that? Darron Lee the tough guy trying to fight females? Darron Lee the idiot who gets caught for juicing? F that clown. He should go have fun hanging out with Porky Pig, aka Dee Milliner. 

called it during his rookie year.....   @Dcat

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

This entire team isn't really in the NFL. All the other sh*tty teams at least showed up Sunday. I normally think the idea of even the worst NFL team playing the best college is silly. The product we put on the field Sunday changed my mind. We'd be lucky to make the college football playoff if Sundays performance is what we have to look forward to. If we had a system like European soccer where you could be demoted we wouldn't even be allowed to embarrass ourselves on Sunday anymore.

Posting from hell sweet !!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, southtown24th said:

Jace Amaro

Stephen Hill

Darron Lee

Muhammad Wilkerson

Dexter McDougle

Dee Milliner

Kyle Wilson

Calvin Pryor

Devin Smith

Christian Hackenberg

Lorenzo Mauldin

Quinton Coples

Been a  "REAL" fan since the 70's but I heel more "FUKKED" now than ever. Why? because I see no real change as long as the Johnsons run the show.

This feels worse than 94-96

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jetstream23 said:


Well, Joe Douglas is building around some young foundational pieces. He also understands what kind of team he has.

That’s why his centerpiece is a punter he drafted.

I mean. He is one hell of a punter!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

And you guys are on here crying about Joe Douglas already? OMG he didn't pick another WR in the 5th round. How can an organization miss on so many draft picks? Seriously, they could have taken any draft magazine, put the 10 best NAMES in a hat, pulled 1 out for each round and done better from 2010-2017. Or bildfolded a monkey & had him throw darts at the BEST 5 available list. It truly is mind boggling. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TMAC said:

Mike Mccagnan truly one of the worst GMs in the 100 year history of the NFL.  If Darnold turns out to be a bust, he will go to the top of the list ahead of Matt Millen.

He's already there.  At least Matt Millen drafted Megatron.  Plus the likes of Jeff Backus, Dominic Raiola, Shaun Rogers, Cory Redding and Cliff Avril.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...