Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
southtown24th

Out of the League

Recommended Posts

Jace Amaro

Stephen Hill

Darron Lee

Muhammad Wilkerson

Dexter McDougle

Dee Milliner

Kyle Wilson

Calvin Pryor

Devin Smith

Christian Hackenberg

Lorenzo Mauldin

Quinton Coples

  • Sad 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Jace Amaro

Stephen Hill

Darron Lee

Muhammad Wilkerson

Dexter McDougle

Dee Milliner

Kyle Wilson

Calvin Pryor

Devin Smith

Christian Hackenberg

Lorenzo Mauldin

Quinton Coples

Also, Mike Maccagnan

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darron Lee? The big mouth bragging about being on a super bowl winner that did nothing to help in that? Darron Lee the tough guy trying to fight females? Darron Lee the idiot who gets caught for juicing? F that clown. He should go have fun hanging out with Porky Pig, aka Dee Milliner. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Maybe add the GM who drafted them next to their names.

A Jet GM. Its all the same really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Well, Joe Douglas is building around some young foundational pieces. He also understands what kind of team he has.

That’s why his centerpiece is a punter he drafted.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This entire team isn't really in the NFL. All the other sh*tty teams at least showed up Sunday. I normally think the idea of even the worst NFL team playing the best college is silly. The product we put on the field Sunday changed my mind. We'd be lucky to make the college football playoff if Sundays performance is what we have to look forward to. If we had a system like European soccer where you could be demoted we wouldn't even be allowed to embarrass ourselves on Sunday anymore.

  • Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

This entire team isn't really in the NFL. All the other sh*tty teams at least showed up Sunday. I normally think the idea of even the worst NFL team playing the best college is silly. The product we put on the field Sunday changed my mind. We'd be lucky to make the college football playoff if Sundays performance is what we have to look forward to. If we had a system like European soccer where you could be demoted we wouldn't even be allowed to embarrass ourselves on Sunday anymore.

I literally just watched a video about this on youtube. Like JUST finished it and then came here and clicked this thread. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For you history buffs - which is the only AFL team to beat the college all stars in the Chicago College All Star Game? or is it a trick question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate when Jets fans toss Wilkerson into this.  He was a free agent bust, but not a draft bust. The guy produced 5 dominant seasons. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, southtown24th said:

Jace Amaro

Stephen Hill

Darron Lee

Muhammad Wilkerson

Dexter McDougle

Dee Milliner

Kyle Wilson

Calvin Pryor

Devin Smith

Christian Hackenberg

Lorenzo Mauldin

Quinton Coples

Pro-Bowl team on paper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike Mccagnan truly one of the worst GMs in the 100 year history of the NFL.  If Darnold turns out to be a bust, he will go to the top of the list ahead of Matt Millen.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

This entire team isn't really in the NFL. All the other sh*tty teams at least showed up Sunday. I normally think the idea of even the worst NFL team playing the best college is silly. The product we put on the field Sunday changed my mind. We'd be lucky to make the college football playoff if Sundays performance is what we have to look forward to. If we had a system like European soccer where you could be demoted we wouldn't even be allowed to embarrass ourselves on Sunday anymore.

Jets certainly appear to be the worst team in the NFL. However, they would crush the best college team. College defensive and offensive lines would be ground to dust.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, pointman said:

Darron Lee? The big mouth bragging about being on a super bowl winner that did nothing to help in that? Darron Lee the tough guy trying to fight females? Darron Lee the idiot who gets caught for juicing? F that clown. He should go have fun hanging out with Porky Pig, aka Dee Milliner. 

called it during his rookie year.....   @Dcat

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

This entire team isn't really in the NFL. All the other sh*tty teams at least showed up Sunday. I normally think the idea of even the worst NFL team playing the best college is silly. The product we put on the field Sunday changed my mind. We'd be lucky to make the college football playoff if Sundays performance is what we have to look forward to. If we had a system like European soccer where you could be demoted we wouldn't even be allowed to embarrass ourselves on Sunday anymore.

Posting from hell sweet !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just doing rounds 1-3 because that list is much longer if you include all 7...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay

 

Don;t think idzik drafted Coples did he?  think that was tanny.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beerfish said:

Don;t think idzik drafted Coples did he?  think that was tanny.  

It was really Rex.😁

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, section314 said:

Nothing lower than a 3rd rd pick. And we wonder why our roster is worse than Rutgers?

you got it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

watching the Browns last night with: Hunt, Chubb, Beckham AND Landry made me realize just how bad the "weapons" are that Sam has.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, southtown24th said:

Jace Amaro

Stephen Hill

Darron Lee

Muhammad Wilkerson

Dexter McDougle

Dee Milliner

Kyle Wilson

Calvin Pryor

Devin Smith

Christian Hackenberg

Lorenzo Mauldin

Quinton Coples

Been a  "REAL" fan since the 70's but I heel more "FUKKED" now than ever. Why? because I see no real change as long as the Johnsons run the show.

This feels worse than 94-96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jetstream23 said:


Well, Joe Douglas is building around some young foundational pieces. He also understands what kind of team he has.

That’s why his centerpiece is a punter he drafted.

I mean. He is one hell of a punter!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And you guys are on here crying about Joe Douglas already? OMG he didn't pick another WR in the 5th round. How can an organization miss on so many draft picks? Seriously, they could have taken any draft magazine, put the 10 best NAMES in a hat, pulled 1 out for each round and done better from 2010-2017. Or bildfolded a monkey & had him throw darts at the BEST 5 available list. It truly is mind boggling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a segment of the fan base that pre determined to hate this player for non football reasons.

I hate when Jets fans toss Wilkerson into this.  He was a free agent bust, but not a draft bust. The guy produced 5 dominant seasons. 


Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Don;t think idzik drafted Coples did he?  think that was tanny.  

you're right, my mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TMAC said:

Mike Mccagnan truly one of the worst GMs in the 100 year history of the NFL.  If Darnold turns out to be a bust, he will go to the top of the list ahead of Matt Millen.

He's already there.  At least Matt Millen drafted Megatron.  Plus the likes of Jeff Backus, Dominic Raiola, Shaun Rogers, Cory Redding and Cliff Avril.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...