More Cowbell

Better hope Sam can get it together

because  from what I saw last night,  those two teams will be battling for the first pick. I think thebBengals D is about the worst I ever saw and Baker opened up the door for the Bengals to come back with that late pick. We won't  get close to getting Lawrence.  

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You think the Jets looked better than the Browns or Bengals? I don't see it, at all.

Yeah,  I do. Did you see the back to back long runs with the game on the line in the 4th qrt by the Browns? I didn't  see a second half defensive collapse  from the Jets against the Bills like that. 

51 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Sorry Cowbell, the Browns won't be competing for the top overall pick. I know Baker is a flawed quarterback but I cannot see them losing more than 8 to 9 games. Most average quarterbacks could do well with that collection of ALL-STAR skill position players. Baker has been handed a dream situation.

As for the Bengals, I'm impressed with Joe Burrow, he has great pocket presence/awareness. I wish we could put Darnold in that offense the Bengals are running. Dink and dunk could build Darnold's confidence. Let the receivers get some YAC.

we all saw how Baker flushed that same O down the toilet last season.

51 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

No what should happen is the HC should see the talent is sub par, and design a game plan around the strengths of his few talented players, and attack the other teams weaknesses.  I’ve seen Gase do neither ever while HC of the Jets.

What he should be doing is taking pressure  off Sam by running the ball.

39 minutes ago, Shea Jet said:

Pot meet kettle. We HAVE a Winner for Dumbest Football Post of the day. Right now, ANY Jet fan calling OTHER teams contenders for worst team in football and first pick in the Draft is in Denial about his OWN team's reality.

Sam will get better as the season goes on, we have seen this 2 years in a row. We have also seen baker suck for an entire seaon last year and the Bengals as well. I won almost bet the Bengals lose every  game with that defense. 

Just now, Shea Jet said:

The Browns are SO MUCH better than the Jets.

Anyone looks good against that defense. How did the Browns look in week 1?

• Thumb Down 1

30 minutes ago, Shea Jet said:

The Browns Head Coach knows HOW to play Football.  The Jets Head Coaxh apparently does not. Browns have a backfield of Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt,,Wideouts OBJ and Jarvis Landry. A QB, who at the very least is as good as Darnold. Right now, NOBODY is as bad as the Jets, NOT  EVEN the Bengals. 

Talk to me not after a Jets win...

Talk to me, when Jets resemble a functional football team with a gameplan.

Talk to me when you can answer a question I ask. 

25 minutes ago, Shea Jet said:

You're judging the Browns, on the Road, against a 14-2 team as if that's their Barometer? 

Dude, the Jets are the WORST team in the NFL.

The Jets played as you call them, the Horrible Defense Bengals fairly recently. How did Darnold do? 7 points??? You talking about ANY other team or QB in the League negatively is a sad joke.

Right now: Jets 32nd out of 32

Gase 32nd out of 32

Darnold 32nd out of 32

And your judging them against the Bengals. 

It is my opinion the Jets will be better than the Browns as the season progresses. Baker is worse than Sam

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company