More Cowbell

Better hope Sam can get it together

4 hours ago, johnnysd said:

We are still going to compete for the division, I have no idea what you guys are blathering on about.

You being an insufferable, irrational homer and only seeing what you want to see is not everyone else's problem.

We're 0-1 in the division so your prediction is already in a lousy spot.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

I guess you missed the Browns scoring 6 points against the Ravens

I guess you missed the Jets scoring 6 points against the Bengals last season.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

I thought you guys didn't care about last season 

What about last season was supposed to be encouraging, and predictive of a successful 2020?  The -83 net points (8th worst in the NFL)?  The wins over Mason Rudolph/Devlin Hodges and Matt Barkley?

I do factor in 2019 into the equation.  It just doesn't end up with a conclusion that you want to hear.

1 minute ago, Greensleeves said:

6-2 to end the season, QB with mono goes 7-6 to start. I think it was the best record in the NFL in the last 8 games - tied with a couple other teams.

oh wow

8 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Sorry, it's not in my DNA to be angry after one game. I recognize that most of the teams with a lot of new starters lost. 

But its not just 1 game though.  It's 10 years of no playoffs, 27 games into the Darnold era, and 17 games into the Gase era.  We are 7-10, -93 in net points in those 17 Gase games, and 11-16 when Darnold starts (-81 net points in those).  Darnold is still making rookie mistakes in Year 3.

You and johnnysd can look at that and see positives all you want, I guess.  Have at it.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company