Sign in to follow this  
Philc1

How do we fix the wr situation?

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Crowder, Perriman, and Berrios and Hogan. Last night we saw OBJ, Landry, AJ, and Boyd. 

The WR position  is a freaking joke. 

2021 will be WR year for the Jets under JD. I could easily see one of the #1s used on a WR & Juju in free agency. We're injured at WR but guys will come back & we'll see who sticks. 

2 hours ago, deucebag said:

Thank you!  Exactly my point.  If we couldn't be competitive this year we should have at least been all about giving Sam the opportunity to show what he could do.   Drafting only one WR and signing journeyman cast-offs like Perriman and Doctson was criminal.  We needed an upgrade over Robby and Demaryius, instead we have a major downgrade.  Sure Mims may turn out to be a good one, but he is no slam dunk, in a draft that was as deep at WR as this past one, you HAD to come away with two.

I'm sorry but drafting guys like Davis, Zuniga, Morgan and Clarke were not the type of picks a rebuilding team should have made - those are depth picks for a solid roster.  

Let's put this post away & take a look a thing it in the near future. Most Rookie WRs don't start anyway. It was a terrible year for free agent WRs, no way in hell Obrien wasn't trading Hopkins into the AFC, and it is what it is with injuries. 

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company