Kittle Ruled Out for Sunday

They have a ton of receivers hurt and now Kittle. They're 0-1 in a really good division. Lost to the last place team from a year ago - big trouble in SF. I can see them missing the playoffs. I mean, it's been a game and they have nothing to show for it. It's more than enough sample size to be worried in a Super Bowl hangover year. West coast team playing on the east coast in the early game doesn't bode well either. Their QB can't carry this team either. Ugggghh. Anyhow, Kittle IS out.

31 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

am a jet fan, no troll, i think the Jets compete this week. yes. really.

@JiF @Jetsfan80 @playtowinthegame @jetophile @slats @Dcat

i have abused spouse syndrome and always hope the Jets win and prove me wrong when i am cynical..

"They real;ly LOVE me!"

Crisis Delivers Black-Eye to Classic Economists | Investing Caffeine

ORIGINAL GALLO THUNDERBIRD FORTIFIED WINE 375ML PINT RARE BLUE LABEL GALLO  GLASS | eBay

Yep, Jetsholm Syndrome

3 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Good news. Might be closer than we thought.

49ers 24-13.

So even optimistic good news is we fail to cover. If I gambled on sports I bet my next 5 years wages on San Fran giving the points. Seems like a total lock. I believe their defense will outsource our offense.

16 minutes ago, jgb said:

Yep, Jetsholm Syndrome

So even optimistic good news is we fail to cover. If I gambled on sports I bet my next 5 years wages on San Fran giving the points. Seems like a total lock. I believe their defense will outsource our offense.

I'll go $25 Jets cover, proceeds to charity.

24 minutes ago, jgb said:

Yep, Jetsholm Syndrome

Yeah Gase will make sure we don't score enough to win.

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Oh hold up you wanna make a gentlemen’s bet? I thought you were saying you did make that bet already 

Yes. Jets cover you donate $25 to charity I choose, or I lose and donate $25 to your choice....