Greek Jets Keys to Victory

1) Stay disciplined on Defense-49ers  offense uses a ton of motion. Gap integrity is key to success on defense. Need to avoid Todd Bowles level penalties as well. 

2) Sam Darnold needs to get off to a fast start-Get a couple of firsts downs in first quarter/get offense into rhythm. 

3)Chris Herndon-with Crowder out needs to step up. He was awful last Sunday. 

4) Special Teams-Contributed to offensive struggles in a major way last week. Needs to avoid penalties/bad kick returns and coverage. 

22 minutes ago, GreekJet said:

Idk-Jets starters then may have to play backups and we know how that will go. 

When I said the "entire team" I meant the entire team.

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, GreekJet said:

1) Stay disciplined on Defense-49ers  offense uses a ton of motion. Gap integrity is key to success on defense. Need to avoid Todd Bowles level penalties as well. 

That sounds very football coach-ish.

47 minutes ago, GreekJet said:

2) Sam Darnold needs to get off to a fast start-Get a couple of firsts downs in first quarter/get offense into rhythm. 

3)Chris Herndon-with Crowder out needs to step up. He was awful last Sunday. 

4) Special Teams-Contributed to offensive struggles in a major way last week. Needs to avoid penalties/bad kick returns and coverage. 

Who da fuq is Greek Jet?

• Haha 1

This was supposed to be the battle of the rookie WR2's.... the Jets Denzel Mims and 49ers Brandon Aiyuk (a guy I wanted in the Draft).  Sadly, we'll only see one of them.  But with no Kittle and no Deebo Samuel we might see Aiyuk getting serious targets.

Jets MUST stop the run to have a chance.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This was supposed to be the battle of the rookie WR2's.... the Jets Denzel Mims and 49ers Brandon Aiyuk (a guy I wanted in the Draft).  Sadly, we'll only see one of them.  But with no Kittle and no Deebo Samuel we might see Aiyuk getting serious targets.

Jets MUST stop the run to have a chance.

maybe no Dee Ford, no Kittle, b/u center, 3rd string CB....

Keys to Victory:

1. Tape tennis balls to defender’s hands- defense needs to play with technique.

2. Sam Darnold needs to run more laps- better throws come from better conditioning.

3. Run the ball. Run the ball. Run the ball. I don’t care if we only get 6 yards on 15 attempts. 

4. Always go for it on 4th down. If we can’t get 2 yards on three tries, the FOURTH try should get it done. 

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

How? SF lost last week to a division rival at home. They aren’t going to be looking past getting their first win 

They are banged up as hell, WR, OL, CB... they are treating us as a joke, they are flying across the continent to play, in effect@1000am...

its not that i think its highly probable...  I'd lay $50 if i got 4:1 say....

• Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

A jealous beaver is an unsatisfied  beaver 

No where in my post did I intend to convey jealousy, you big lug.

You'd look good with a little beaver on you.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Whoa, we don't need to know what you did in the bedroom last night.

Hey look as a Jet fans on Sundays I have a D in the mouth (not that there is anything wrong with that) so being on a boob during the week is nice variety 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
22 minutes ago, jgb said:

Hey look as a Jet fans on Sundays I have a D in the mouth (not that there is anything wrong with that) so being on a boob during the week is nice variety 

Like I said... "trap game"?

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

Like I said... "trap game"?

Yeah ok trap game. I don’t think so. Niners are going to separate our essential parts from our less essential parts. I can’t see a pathway to a Jets win here.