Gregg Williams on Pierre Desir

Maxman

Rich Cimini, ESPN: Gregg, does Pierre Desir get his job back and why was he taken out in the first place?
We compete all the time, you guys have been around me for a while and I’ve been doing this for 40+ years now, is that whatever it takes to make adjustment, I’ll make an adjustment. It doesn’t make any difference who it is, and we had to make an adjustment, we had to get some better play right there. And again, he missed a lot of time in practice, a lot of time in training camp, so there was some good learning things for him, he’s worked very hard this week and we’ll see how it goes when it comes to game day, but he’s worked very hard. And those are the things that I’ll always do, no matter where we’re coaching.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

I wouldn’t mind him or Boyer. I think Boyer can be a good head coach. 

I wish/hope Gregg had CJs ear - remember CJ wanted Gregg and brought him in without Gase's input - and Gregg does the end around and tells CJ to fire Gase.  Let Gregg be HC and promote Jim Bob Cooter to OC.

• Upvote 1