I guarantee the Jets beat the 49ers

My wizened football #analysis is that we’ll know in the first ten minutes if the Jets can hang with the Niners. The Bills physically dominated the Jets in every aspect last week, and I think part of that is because Gase ran a very soft camp (freaked by all the injuries) and McDermott ran a boot camp up there all summer. If the Jets didn’t get the message that it’s go-time last week, they’ll get stomped tomorrow, early and often. The good news is that the Jets played more physically in the second half last week, so maybe they sprouted some pubes in-game. 

On another note, RJ Bell had a really good stat last week pointing out that the Cardinals offensive efficiency specifically against the Niners in their two matchups last year was really good, as in the Niners just couldn’t match up with Murray at all in ways that Darnold can’t replicate. So who knows.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Gore is old as ****
Perine is a rookie so we have no idea and was injured 

Davis?? He’s not a RB maybe a fill in emergency WR

I look for Perine to be the best player on the offense tomorrow. Opportunity,  youth, and something to prove..

There is the possibility that the 9ers look at the Bills tape and take the Jets lightly 

oh wait 

they lost the opener and really need this one 

the theme all year for this team is going to be the same

why doesn’t this team have a pass rusher and a wide receiver and a corner?  That team that just smoked us is well built 

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

My wizened football #analysis is that we’ll know in the first ten minutes if the Jets can hang with the Niners. The Bills physically dominated the Jets in every aspect last week, and I think part of that is because Gase ran a very soft camp (freaked by all the injuries) and McDermott ran a boot camp up there all summer. If the Jets didn’t get the message that it’s go-time last week, they’ll get stomped tomorrow, early and often. The good news is that the Jets played more physically in the second half last week, so maybe they sprouted some pubes in-game. 

On another note, RJ Bell had a really good stat last week pointing out that the Cardinals offensive efficiency specifically against the Niners in their two matchups last year was really good, as in the Niners just couldn’t match up with Murray at all in ways that Darnold can’t replicate. So who knows.

The Jets were definitely more physical in the 2nd half last week.  It was almost like they were shocked that these guys punched them in the mouth and forgot that the game isn’t 2 hand touch.  I think they did have an in game wake up call. 

This game will be decided at the LOS.  If the Jets can control the 49ers front 7 and slow down their run game, it will be a very close game.  If they let them make it ugly, it could get out of hand.  I’m just not sure who on the Jets can actually make plays to win the game.  Might need a defensive or STs score.

• Upvote 2

There is absolutely no chance the Jets win this game with the offense they are trotting on the field. On top of that,  our CBs suck and we have zero pass rush. 

Would it shock me if we played them tight and covered the spread? Not at all. But there is 0% chance we win on Sunday. 0!!!!

4 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

There is absolutely no chance the Jets win this game with the offense they are trotting on the field. On top of that,  our CBs suck and we have zero pass rush. 

Would it shock me if we played them tight and covered the spread? Not at all. But there is 0% chance we win on Sunday. 0!!!!

This is the NFL, not college. Anyone can be beaten on any given Sunday.

42 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

So, there's a chance?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

It'll remind you of the Dallas game last year. The Bills are a very good playoff team with a lot of continuity. Losing by 10 - yes I know it could been worse - after playing as bad as we did in the road isn't going to define this team in 2020. We're finding our way with quite a few new starters during a pandemic 

New York Jets 24

San Francisco 49ers 13

During the game expect the announcers to keep reminding everyone who's watching that these 49ers are missing Richard Sherman and George Kittle. We'll see their graphic showing the 49ers record with and without their dogs. We'll hear about the West coast team traveling to the East coast. The Jets will get the backhanded yeah but compliments after a win.

I cannot wait to see my favorite team in WEEK 2 bounce back with a big win at home.

Let's go Jets!

Baghdad-Bob.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

It'll remind you of the Dallas game last year. The Bills are a very good playoff team with a lot of continuity. Losing by 10 - yes I know it could been worse - after playing as bad as we did in the road isn't going to define this team in 2020. We're finding our way with quite a few new starters during a pandemic 

New York Jets 24

San Francisco 49ers 13

During the game expect the announcers to keep reminding everyone who's watching that these 49ers are missing Richard Sherman and George Kittle. We'll see their graphic showing the 49ers record with and without their dogs. We'll hear about the West coast team traveling to the East coast. The Jets will get the backhanded yeah but compliments after a win.

I cannot wait to see my favorite team in WEEK 2 bounce back with a big win at home.

Let's go Jets!

0DFDDC5C-8A9A-4470-848E-B4F328A78C6F.jpeg