I guarantee the Jets beat the 49ers

4 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Exactly this. No one will listen. The Jets are winning this game. This game is Dallas. Watch.

I started a thread last year guaranteeing the Jets to beat Dallas.  After I got that right, I went on a streak correctly predicting the next 5 games with the Jets.

I predict that the Jets will lose to the 49ers tomorrow, and I don't feel it will be close. I also predicted that the Jets would lose by 17 points last week against the Bills.

The Jets are currently the worst team in the NFL.  I do not believe they will end the season as the worst team in the NFL, but from last week to this week, I can't see them rebounding the way you predict.  I hope you are right.  I would love the Jets to beat the 49ers.

14 minutes ago, Alka said:

I started a thread last year guaranteeing the Jets to beat Dallas.  After I got that right, I went on a streak correctly predicting the next 5 games with the Jets.

I predict that the Jets will lose to the 49ers tomorrow, and I don't feel it will be close. I also predicted that the Jets would lose by 17 points last week against the Bills.

The Jets are currently the worst team in the NFL.  I do not believe they will end the season as the worst team in the NFL, but from last week to this week, I can't see them rebounding the way you predict.  I hope you are right.  I would love the Jets to beat the 49ers.

hey, the ball is round man

5 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

It'll remind you of the Dallas game last year. The Bills are a very good playoff team with a lot of continuity. Losing by 10 - yes I know it could been worse - after playing as bad as we did in the road isn't going to define this team in 2020. We're finding our way with quite a few new starters during a pandemic 

New York Jets 24

San Francisco 49ers 13

During the game expect the announcers to keep reminding everyone who's watching that these 49ers are missing Richard Sherman and George Kittle. We'll see their graphic showing the 49ers record with and without their dogs. We'll hear about the West coast team traveling to the East coast. The Jets will get the backhanded yeah but compliments after a win.

I cannot wait to see my favorite team in WEEK 2 bounce back with a big win at home.

Let's go Jets!

Whats funny is as bad as it was vs the Bills if Darnold throws that ball to Crowder instead of running out of bounds the score is 21-17 with a full quarter of football left and the momentum on our side. Problem is we never win those games. EVER. But we do find a way to win games when no one expects us too and after we do... well then we lose 6 straight

7 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

It'll remind you of the Dallas game last year. The Bills are a very good playoff team with a lot of continuity. Losing by 10 - yes I know it could been worse - after playing as bad as we did in the road isn't going to define this team in 2020. We're finding our way with quite a few new starters during a pandemic 

New York Jets 24

San Francisco 49ers 13

During the game expect the announcers to keep reminding everyone who's watching that these 49ers are missing Richard Sherman and George Kittle. We'll see their graphic showing the 49ers record with and without their dogs. We'll hear about the West coast team traveling to the East coast. The Jets will get the backhanded yeah but compliments after a win.

I cannot wait to see my favorite team in WEEK 2 bounce back with a big win at home.

Let's go Jets!

Cool

11 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

New York Jets 24

San Francisco 49ers 13

Let's go Jets!

A guarantee needs to be backed up by something. Joe Namath's image and legacy were on the line. What are you putting on the line? 

12 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

New York Jets 24

San Francisco 49ers 13

Let's go Jets!

high wiz khalifa GIF

• Haha 2

Our run defense usually gets alot of credit because teams attack our secondary all day so they look good in comparison. Pretty sure they are going to get stomped tomorrow since the 49ers aren't going to be airing it out. Our offense is completely outmatched even with all of their injuries, so I think it will be a repeat of last week but a bit more methodical and drawn out.

13 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

New York Jets 24

San Francisco 49ers 13

Let's go Jets!

It’s Saturday night and I can’t get anywhere near this level of enthusiasm. 

they killed me too lol

• Sympathy 1

Quick someone remind me. When the cowboys had marched down the field and were about to win the game what happened?

I think it was some guy that broke up the play. The guy who doesnt make any impact plays. I'm sure happy he is still on the team to help us win this game like the cowboys game.

And I remember some WR going for over a 100 yards and a TD. Hopefully he is still on the team.

2 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Quick someone remind me. When the cowboys had marched down the field and were about to win the game what happened?

I think it was some guy that broke up the play. The guy who doesnt make any impact plays. I'm sure happy he is still on the team to help us win this game like the cowboys game.

Quinnen Williams?

15 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

New York Jets 24

San Francisco 49ers 13

Let's go Jets!

The Jets are not an NFL team. It's a subpar roster that is further hampered by complete decimation due to injury.

I just don't see us beating anyone in the NFL after last week. Especially not the defending NFC champs., injured as they aree.

If they show something, and I'm wrong, so be it!

DC

On 9/19/2020 at 9:32 AM, playtowinthegame said:

New York Jets 24

San Francisco 49ers 13

Let's go Jets!

Ouch. I hope you don't gamble

On 9/19/2020 at 9:32 AM, playtowinthegame said:

New York Jets 24

San Francisco 49ers 13

Let's go Jets!

2893E8E4-7868-49DA-A80E-CF3B302C3160.png