Seattle Seahawks vs My Favorite Team This Week Gameday Thread

TokyoJetsFan

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

Jamal beginning to wreck this game 

Totally dominant... other than the part where he was the one who got roasted for multiple plays on the Pats' last 2 scoring drives and gave up the prior 3rd down on this drive.

I'm not saying he's bad, but it's amazing the level of ridiculous overhype some people buy into because he dances around every time he actually makes a play.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Totally dominant... other than the part where he was the one who got roasted for multiple plays on the Pats' last 2 scoring drives and gave up the prior 3rd down on this drive.
I'm not saying he's bad, but it's amazing the level of ridiculous overhype some people buy into because he dances around every time he actually makes a play.
He brings and elevates energy ...something the Jets have ZERO of now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

I was pretty wrong about russel wilson.  I thought he was pretty good but not elite his 1st number of years.  When you watch him play now if he did get hurt seattle would be a total shadow of who they are.  He saves 10 plays a game just with his mobility and smarts at not taking sacks or extending plays.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, David Harris said:

I don’t think the patriots have significantly more talent than the Jets roster- being competitive with a powerhouse like Seattle, the difference is coaching

NFL is 50% coaching

Belichick has a bottom 5 roster playing competitive tonight

Gase can’t make it competitive facing the 49ers third string

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

He is a good linebacker