Seattle Seahawks vs My Favorite Team This Week Gameday Thread

TokyoJetsFan

Well, that was one of the best games I’ve seen in a long time.  Somewhat encouraging bc I think Brady probably would have won it, but on the negative side, Cam looks like the 2015 version, which isn’t great for our chances.

Wish we had one one hundredth of that coaching.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

Not sure if you know, we have their 1st round pick. We need them to lose games. Unfortunately, doesn’t look like they’ll be losing too many games this year 

They were a Top 10 team even before they got Adams.  Baring an injury to Wilson.  Nothing is going to change that.  What's the pont of whining about a pick that would have been bottom 20's at best?

3 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Pathetic reactions in here— we stink and got rid of our best player for a bunch of will be bottom of the round picks who may be garbage.

Clyde Edwards-Helaire or Tee Higgins were available with the 31st to 32nd pick in the past draft. In 2019 you could got a Deebo Samuel or N'Keal Harry. I hope we are lucky in 2021 and get a great player with the Seahawks 1st rd pick. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DLJ said:

Pathetic reactions in here— we stink and got rid of our best player for a bunch of will be bottom of the round picks who may be garbage.

I think its even more pathetic to bemoan the loss of a player who didn't want to be here.  But that's just me.

Shame on @JiF for repping this post, too.  Thought he was past this.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think its even more pathetic to bemoan the loss of a player who didn't want to be here.  But that's just me.

Yep, this is the thing that no one seems to be talking about. 

The dude wanted out and was never signing here long term. And we got an amazing haul for him. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

When you're right, you're right, she was right.

Not one part of her post was right except to say "we stink". 

And while its true that we'll be picking in the back of the 1st, this was obvious the moment we traded with Seattle.  Who cares?  You can easily find quality players in the back of the 1st, and the bonus is you still get a 5th year option on those guys.  The back of the 1st is not a bad place to be, especially not for a respectable GM.

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not one part of her post was right except to say "we stink". 

And while its true that we'll be picking in the back of the 1st, this was obvious the moment we traded with Seattle.  Who cares?  You can easily find quality players in the back of the 1st, and the bonus is you still get a 5th year option on those guys.  The back of the 1st is not a bad place to be, especially not for a respectable GM.

No like literally everything she said was fact 

• Haha 1