Sign in to follow this  
whodeawhodat

**THE OFFICIAL CALM YOUR t!ts THREAD**

The title is in caps and also uses asterisks so you know this is serious.

So I know a couple(2-5?) people on this board thought we were going to come out of the gates like gang busters last week but I wasnt one of them.  Did I have hope, of course!  I am a jets fan so I was hopeful that we would win. 

One thing I was pretty pretty sure that was going to happen was it was going to be a sloppy game. The non-preseason/offseason of corona, the turnover in personnel etc.  I just figured it would be ugly.  Was sam ugly?  Heck yeah he was.  Did his wr drop some passes in stride, heck yeah.  I mean, these guys, even crowder dropped some early passes. So we lost game 1 in an ugly way.

What to do now?  calm your fvcking t!ts because week 2 is probably going to be just as ugly...  Do I want to see our offense roll? hells yeah.  Do I think it will against the 49ers defense?  NOT SO SURE....

So we have some decent guys on the oline? maybe? hopefully?

So we have some decent WRs? maybe? not likely?

I say we ride this year out and get some pieces in the draft and FA to continue to surround the QB position with because I cant see any QB excel with what we have now.

We need to build a team.

So calm you fvcking t i t s  and relax because there is a good chance our offense doesnt do much this week either...

• Post of the Week 1

I’ve followed this heap of steaming sh*te for 38 years. In that time we’ve had little to cheer about. In the last decade we’ve constantly been one of the leagues worst teams. Infact the laughing stock of the league. We have the worst owners in the NFL, and perhaps the worst coach.

Expectations need to rise to hit zero. I for one aren’t going to calm my t!ts for anyone. 

Expect an epic beat down, and Darnold in the fetal position by mid third quarter.

That is all..

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

In before the "calm your t!ts" bouncing gifs...

I think a low scoring ugly game ahead, Jets I'm guessing will cover the spread, Darnold will have shaken off some of that rust.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I’ve followed this heap of steaming sh*te for 38 years. In that time we’ve had little to cheer about. In the last decade we’ve constantly been one of the leagues worst teams. Infact the laughing stock of the league. We have the worst owners in the NFL, and perhaps the worst coach.

Expectations need to rise to hit zero. I for one aren’t going to calm my t!ts for anyone. 

Expect an epic beat down, and Darnold in the fetal position by mid third quarter.

That is all..

you just calm your t!ts right now

• Haha 2

I am going out to watch the rangers south in the stanley cup.  have a good night all!

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

20200916_182225.thumb.jpg.03373d0eec0c88b2210ee6b3bf58839c.jpg

Calmed.  

I don't know what this thread is about, but you, sir, have got my attention.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

hot girl GIF

Doctor: "On a scale of one to ten, how bad is your lower back pain?"

^^Girl woman above: "Yes."

• Haha 4

Now kids, that’s enough or we will be passing around  @Thor99’s  collection thong to pay the site fees. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

I am going out to watch the rangers south in the stanley cup.  have a good night all!

well run team... owned by a REAL business man.  Lightning are a GREAT example of how new management is more important than players.  Vinick has done a great job. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

That is all..

Jets by 10

• Haha 1

Sounds like you're saying, "I know they sucked last week, but we should all calm down because they're going to suck again this week".

Okay, I guess.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Also post one more boob and I ban you. K? Thanx 

I apologize,  your grandness.

3 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

That is all..

I just hope the Johnsons go skydiving and the chute doesn't open.

• Upvote 1

whats wrong with boobs?

give me the Samuel Jackson clip where he watches girls in bikini's shooting rifles 

3 hours ago, JiF said:

eine kleine nachtmusik bouncing boobs GIF

I can do that. Not quite as hot, though.

30 minutes ago, Larz said:

hot girl breast boobs tits nipple lick kiss GIF

27 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Gotta have the right tools for the job

See you in a week. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3