So we rollin with only 4 WRs Sunday?

Sammybighead

Dear @Sammybighead :

Below you will find for your perusal one of my many avatars in my avatar arsenal. "Sam, the Sun God!" It's weird, and that's why I love it; and because I love it, that's why everyone should love it also. Anyway, seeing as your handle is Sammybighead, I thought you might want the real thing for your very own:

1091-01114_NFL_Sam_Darnold_2019_Foamcore

You can purchase this fully licensed NFL product at fathead.com. I am not making this up. Psyche!  J/K, I mean it, I'm really not making this up, I just wasn't sure if it was a no-no to post a direct link. Happy Head Hunting! I am so getting this for Christmas, in case anyone on here was wondering what to get me.  In case anyone was also wondering what this post has to do with anything, it doesn't. 

Sincerely yours,

-jeto

• WTF? 2

7 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Dear @Sammybighead :

Below you will find for your perusal one of my many avatars in my avatar arsenal. "Sam, the Sun God!" It's weird, and that's why I love it; and because I love it, that's why everyone should love it also. Anyway, seeing as your handle is Sammybighead, I thought you might want the real thing for your very own:

1091-01114_NFL_Sam_Darnold_2019_Foamcore

You can purchase this fully licensed NFL product at fathead.com. I am not making this up. Psyche!  J/K, I mean it, I'm really not making this up, I just wasn't sure if it was a no-no to post a direct link. Happy Head Hunting! I am so getting this for Christmas, in case anyone on here was wondering what to get me.  In case anyone was also wondering what this post has to do with anything, it doesn't. 

Sincerely yours,

-jeto

Thank you. I love sam's enormous noggen. Avatar update.

@Greenseed4 , why the confusion? I said it doesn't have anything to do with anything, geez, so . . . ? ! Got you last! I was going for 'confused' there, but the emoji menu came up with 'Face With Uneven Eyes And Wavy Mouth'.  As a matter of fact, the next time someone asks me if I'm confused about something, I'm coming out with, "I have a face with uneven eyes and a wavy mouth", to see if THEY look confused by my answer. 

2 hours ago, Stark said:

Gase. Coaching where football is going. Lol. Passing league.... who needs WRs

2889418E-B541-4A8F-A117-63843D238287.jpeg.194ced72ec732cf24c40240fb56d1e47.jpeg

That’s a pretty foolish statement. They went in with more receivers than last season plus had bell.  Bells out, Mims and smith are on IR Perrin is out, and griffin still isn’t 100%.  There are things that just aren’t gase’s fault.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, rangerous said:

That’s a pretty foolish statement. They went in with more receivers than last season plus had bell.  Bells out, Mims and smith are on IR Perrin is out, and griffin still isn’t 100%.  There are things that just aren’t gase’s fault.

Belicheck would find a way to get the most of his players. Gase is completely incapable of that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rangerous said:

Because we need 5 qbs. The receivers we decided to “go in” with are mostly JAGs or worse. Gase hasn’t coached up a single player that I can recall. Players are what they were or worse with gase. 

perrine is questionable and expected to play. 

we knew Griffin would take time to recover before last season ended. 

Maybe on it’s face my comment is foolish but when you have a fool like gase not seeing these same things it’s on him. He can talk to Joe at any point to correct or improve things that should be. 

2 hours ago, Stark said:

Because we need 5 qbs. The receivers we decided to “go in” with are mostly JAGs or worse. Gase hasn’t coached up a single player that I can recall. Players are what they were or worse with gase. 

perrine is questionable and expected to play. 

we knew Griffin would take time to recover before last season ended. 

Maybe on it’s face my comment is foolish but when you have a fool like gase not seeing these same things it’s on him. He can talk to Joe at any point to correct or improve things that should be. 

Functional franchises don’t carry 4 qbs on an active roster let alone 5

• Upvote 1