Aussie Jets Fan

Most of us were born into this mess, you can root for any team you want. Why oh why the Jets? Welcome, though!

PS: do yourself a favor and watch the stream at a decent hour. When I lived in your time zone I never stayed up to 3 to watch the Jets get destroyed lol

5 hours ago, jgb said:

Most of us were born into this mess, you can root for any team you want. Why oh why the Jets? Welcome, though!

PS: do yourself a favor and watch the stream at a decent hour. When I lived in your time zone I never stayed up to 3 to watch the Jets get destroyed lol

I Travelled through America in 2013. At the time I didn’t care for NFL. I got tickets to a home game against the patriots that we won in overtime. I loved the atmosphere and fans that I interacted with that day and fell in love with the team. I also had no idea what I was getting myself in for, but even knowing what I know now I wouldn’t change a thing. The part of Australia that I live in, is in full lock Down because of the virus, so I’m not allowed to work at the moment. So I’ll be getting up in a few hours to watch the game. It’s better to watch live I think. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

i will be watching at 1 am here in perth then spend all day at work swearing that i will never waste a nights sleep watching this rubbish .but i always do

became a jets fan when i used to live in the uk when games were on at a decent time on sunday evening.have been in aus for 12 years and not missed a game thanks to gamepass

• Upvote 3

My wife and I traveled through the states for our honeymoon back in 2016. Would have ended up following any team that I was able to see play, but the only game we could see was Jets vs Bills at MetLife. If I knew what I was getting myself into I might have stopped and thought about it! I wasn’t aware of the Jets history or how brutal being a fan is. 

i haven’t forked out for game pass yet, so I’m kinda stuck watching whatever game channel seven decides to show.