Perhaps even more important than the results of this game...

...is how Becton does against Bosa. Not that this is a watershed moment for Becton, it's only his second game, but if he holds his own with that kid, well, that portends well for the future. I usually don't watch individual matchups but I'll be peeking to see how Becton, who is supposed to be a little "raw" technique-wise and quick "for a guy that size" contends with Bosa's quickness and technique. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

...is how Becton does against Bosa. Not that this is a watershed moment for Becton, it's only his second game, but if he holds his own with that kid, well, that portends well for the future. I usually don't watch individual matchups but I'll be peeking to see how Becton, who is supposed to be a little "raw" technique-wise and quick "for a guy that size" contends with Bosa's quickness and technique. 

hi

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

It’ll finally answer the immortal question: in two alpha-level athletes, which is the better long-term performance enhancer: tons of weed or cycles upon cycles of steroids? 

You say that like among big dog  NFL trench guys these are mutually exclusive. They are not. They may test for COVID, but in season nobody is testing for THC. After a game , would wager everyone with on either side of the line is either smoking or gobbling edibles. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bugg said:

You say that like among big dog  NFL trench guys these are mutually exclusive. They are not. They may test for COVID, but in season nobody is testing for THC. After a game , would wager everyone with on either side of the line is either smoking or gobbling edibles. 

Give them black tar heroin at this point. Their life expectancy is 27

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Give them black tar heroin at this point. Their life expectancy is 27

Only workplace spare sumo wrestlers where employer tells a man "I need you at 365 pounds!". Sadly spare a few Allen Fanecas there are a lot of guys who have long term health issues.