SO MANY GOOD PEOPLE HERE

14 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

DISCUSS!!

Well, if he does no one should be surprised? Nick Bosa is a major upgrade from Jerry Hughes. Becton is in a learning curve. If he gives up a few sacks you chalk it up to inexperience. We knew he wasn't a plug and play OL when he was drafted. 

• Upvote 1

I don’t think Mekhi is scared of anyone. Did you see his father during the draft? Yea. Maybe his Dad, but he’ll be a bit nervous, probably get beat a couple of times but who would you want out there giving it the ol college try, Becton or Beachum? 

Just now, Dunnie said:

Love to see Becton redirect Boss allowing a 39 yard screen pass.

Then power him into the secondary on subsequent running plays.

Will be a massive test for sure

If Becton cones out of this game without having given up a sack, we have our left tackle for the next 10 years.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

If he gives up one or two early and learns from it Shutting  him down For rest of game  Id be happy. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

Not for nothing, but nick bosa is going to destroy every lineman he faces. He’s a special player.

Exactly. So if Becton is able to adapt to him and gets better as Game go’s on that’s a big win. Bosa is top 3, if not best pass rusher in league. I even have him ahead of our own Quinnen Williams in my rankings. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Exactly. So if Becton is able to adapt to him and gets better as Game go’s on that’s a big win. Bosa is too 3, if not best pass rusher in league. I even have him ahead of our own Quinnen Williams in my rankings. 

This is pretty much what we want to see. Bosa will probably have a good game if not great but I want to see what Becton does later in the game. Does he fold and become Bosa’s bitch or does he keep fighting. 

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

This is pretty much what we want to see. Bosa will probably have a good game if not great but I want to see what Becton does later in the game. Does he fold and become Bosa’s bitch or does he keep fighting. 

I don’t see him folding, from what Ive seen, I see him getting mad instead. 

• Upvote 1