Genuinely curious to see RB distribution

AFJF

Run blocking wasn't all that bad last week but there was no commitment to it and it seems Bell's style doesn't work with Gase.

If run blocking is solid, why not commit and run it 40 times?  Do you give Gore 80% of the carries or let Ballage and Perine try to show what they can do?

Best shot to win IMO is a game plan like Sanchez vs Cincy years ago.  Run the hell out of it and take shots down the field off of play action.

Issue with Gase is:

- Rarely sticks with things that are working

- Often calls pass plays short of the LOS.  Constantly did it in MIA and continued here.

LFG

5 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:

if we are more than 50\50 pass\run I'll be shocked.  Gase never runs the ball except on 2nd and long.   

Actually 2nd and anything. I think the Jets to be succesful need to be 60/40 pass on first down but they need to be more down the field. Free up the box so you can run

• Sympathy 1

Run blocking wasn't all that bad last week but there was no commitment to it and it seems Bell's style doesn't work with Gase.
If run blocking is solid, why not commit and run it 40 times?  Do you give Gore 80% of the carries or let Ballage and Perine try to show what they can do?
Best shot to win IMO is a game plan like Sanchez vs Cincy years ago.  Run the hell out of it and take shots down the field off of play action.
Issue with Gase is:
- Rarely sticks with things that are working
- Often calls pass plays short of the LOS.  Constantly did it in MIA and continued here.
LFG

To be fair to Bell, very few styles work with Gase

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app