Sign in to follow this  
ScarletKnight89

When is Enough Enough?

1 hour ago, Gibby said:

Long time. Owner love him. 

You would think at some point the owner couldn't defend him anymore. But Christopher Johnson is pretty stupid, so I guess maybe that won't happen.

1 hour ago, peebag said:

I said in a thread last week, get ready for 0-9 going into the Dolphags game

Let’s see what this team looks like overall after Halloween.

I don’t think they will be good, but they will be better.

I know Christopher Johnson is an idiot and I guess he's under the impression that Gase is doing a good job, but at some point, doesn't he have to shamed into doing something about this?

We have yet to play competitive football this year.

1 hour ago, TNJet said:

No Gase is an offensive genius.

Well, his play calling is consistently offensive, so CJ was not wrong. 

This garbage we're seeing is more on JD than it is on Gase.  Gase isn't a good coach, but the talent on this roster might very well be the worst in the NFL.

And anyone expecting anything better than what we're seeing really wasn't paying attention.

JD should have kept Robbie. Compared to this group he was a superstar. Also, not drafting or trading for any receivers put Sam in a horrible spot.
In this desperate situation some money or draft capital should have been spent.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

• Post of the Week 1

If the Jets had had cardboard cut-out fans in the stands, even they would have walked out on them.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

The Jets are non-competitive again today. How much longer does Gase get to coach this team?

The 49ers QB is on one leg and is just lightly tossing balls to his receivers who are wide open. We look awful yet again...

I expect CJ to sing Adam's praises again this week.

3 hours ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

You heard what the owner said. Gase and JD will be here for a while. Embrace the suck.

Nah, I'm just here for the jokes now.

Something has to be done at this point no doubt. When u r down big with a half remaining u do not run every play. also when team was in the need of some kind of spark u sit Gore and put the kid in. We were running the clock out in hopes that we don't get embarrassed by a wounded quarterback.  Just keep running, tell the team u have given up. This has been one of the worst days of watching my team, maybe the worst. I am 63. Our coaches gave up, how can they expect the players not too.  Also Olgetree is toast. jump cuts and turn ins beat him all day. waste of space. Backs beat him like a drum too . Pure crap from staff and team.

I know Christopher Johnson is an idiot and I guess he's under the impression that Gase is doing a good job, but at some point, doesn't he have to shamed into doing something about this?
We have yet to play competitive football this year.
.. but ... But . Uniforms

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

The Jets are non-competitive again today. How much longer does Gase get to coach this team?

The 49ers QB is on one leg and is just lightly tossing balls to his receivers who are wide open. We look awful yet again...

By past history? Through 2021 minimum

Every year we get embarrassed by a team with a scrub back up QB, while our offense can’t get a first down and our defense has cement feet.

Every ... single ... (smashes whisky glass) ....season.