TheJets 1st half in one word "uninspired"

Alka

I predicted on this site that the Jets would lose today 42-3.  So far, one half and I'm halfway there. 21-3.

There seems to be no playmakers, no enthusiasm, no emotion.  I said before today that this Jets team is the worst in the NFL right now, and I believe that I'm not exaggerating.  

We now see why Perriman is no big deal.  This is a 1 and done season for him.  

This team will look very different next year I predict.  

Where are our draft picks outside of our punter and Becton?

Mims is out hurt, Clark is out hurt, Ashton Davis seems to be on special teams only; I don't see him in there on defense.  Zabari?  Out.  Perine- not playing.

Our QB from the draft is watching from the sideline.  

Is there a curse on this team?  If there is a curse, "What can be done to remove it?"

No pass rush!  Every pass that Garrapalo throws seems to be a completion.  A first down on every series from the 49ers.

The odds on the Jets moving up in the draft is real.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Alka said:

I predicted on this site that the Jets would lose today 42-3.  So far, one half and I'm halfway there. 21-3.

There seems to be no playmakers, no enthusiasm, no emotion.  I said before today that this Jets team is the worst in the NFL right now, and I believe that I'm not exaggerating.  

Mims is out hurt, Clark is out hurt, Ashton Davis seems to be on special teams only; I don't see him in there on defense.  Zabari?  Out.  Perine- not playing.

Is there a curse on this team?  If there is a curse, "What can be done to remove it?"

No pass rush!  Every pass that Garrapalo throws seems to be a completion.  A first down on every series from the 49ers.

They are easily top 3 bad & with the added injuries #1 worst in league. Competition is Jax & Bengals. We are #1 based on a game & a half. Jax is playing a healthy Titans team, Jets are playing a team with 7 starters out & losing 21-3 at home vs a West Coast team (10:00AM). Brutal. 

I agree with everything in this post, but I think this season will look alot like last season.  

Gase and the players will panic and play better in the second half of the season, in time for a worse draft pick and not make the playoffs anyway.

The Jets were never beating the Bills or 49ers to open their season, and they were never making the playoffs with this roster.  

We just need to see progress from Darnold and have the resolve to replace Gase.  

50 minutes ago, Alka said:

Forget blaming Darnold, this team is just very bad in all 3 phases.