Worst coached team in NFL history

Sammybighead

Gase couldn’t take a High school team to the State finals let alone win it.. he’s absolutely pathetic. 3rd and 9 and we draw up a 2 yard quick out? Are you kidding me!? 
He’s completely inept. They’re so unprepared each week it’s pathetic and agonizing to watch. 
And for Greg Williams being some type of Defensive guru? Forget the 3rd and 31.. we cannot get off the field if our life depended on it on 3rd down. It’s absolutely pathetic. I knew they’d convert some how some way on that 3rd and 31. 

idk why I continue to watch this horrible excuse for an NFL team 

As much as I cannot wait until our coaching search begins, this roster is trash.  It’s a 0-16 roster that a Bill Parcells and his 1998 coaching staff couldn’t win 4 games with.  Beyond terrible.  If our corners were SO bad, why did we completely ignore the position in FA and the draft?  No one expected Hall to be healthy for the beginning of the season.  

And we have two healthy WRs, one of which was on our PS yesterday.  I’m glad the OL looks improved.  Every other unit is trash.

• Post of the Week 1

Don’t blame Darnold- he has the worst receiving group in modern history. No team has less talent, offensively or defensively. Don’t talk about injuries: look at San Fran- with devastating injuries everywhere and with a back up Qb they toyed with this pitiful team. Get rid of Gase tomorrow and find receivers than get open!

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, Pcola said:

As much as I cannot wait until our coaching search begins, this roster is trash.  It’s a 0-16 roster that a Bill Parcells and his 1998 coaching staff couldn’t win 4 games with.  Beyond terrible.  If our corners were SO bad, why did we completely ignore the position in FA and the draft?  No one expected Hall to be healthy for the beginning of the season.  

And we have two healthy WRs, one of which was on our PS yesterday.  I’m glad the OL looks improved.  Every other unit is trash.

Gase is bad, Darnold is disappointing but for me the roster is the main reason why this team is not close to competitive.

The depth at corner back, hell the starting cornerbacks? Hoping to replace Anderson's receiving numbers with Perriman's, that was a pipe dream based on four games over four years marred by injuries.  How can you be in player personnel for as many years as Joe Douglas and think that either  of these moves or lack of moves were wise decisions?

ahh; youngins - LOL - This hurts and it is bad, but it is not 3 wins in 2 seasons bad. And let's not forget the guy who traded Riggins because of his Mohawk, brought in fight songs and then quit. Gase is bad. He may be the worst in the last few decades, but the Jets have set the bar pretty high for all time bad coaches.