Any chance this guy Cohen can buy the jets?

Philc1

David Tepper bought a minority interest in the Steelers, but had to sell it when he bought the Panthers.

The principals who own the Devils and Sixers, who also bid on the Mets (but would not overpay), bought Tepper's interest in the Steelers.

I think these minority investments get you invited to the League Meetings, introduced to people, etc.

I don't see the Jets being held in the Johnson family like the 49ers, Bears, Steelers even Patriots.  Even the Giants sold 50%.  

Watch this space.

• Upvote 1

Just now, varjet said:

David Tepper bought a minority interest in the Steelers, but had to sell it when he bought the Panthers.

The principals who own the Devils and Sixers, who also bid on the Mets (but would not overpay).

I think these minority investments get you invited to the League Meetings, introduced to people, etc.

I don't see the Jets being held in the Johnson family like the 49ers, Bears, Steelers even Patriots.  Even the Giants sold 50%.  

The Johnsons have you go away.  The freaking Knicks are in better shape they at least have Thibodeau

This team is horrible. This time the defense was even more inept than the offense. Don’t blame Darnold. No qb could win with this group.
I thought the Buffalo game was the Jets lowest point. I was wrong. The bottom has fallen out. I have watched the Jets during the Kotie years. They-were better coached then- honestly . Gase must go. Williams was a dude in this game to. Jets at this point are almost unwatchable...number one pick is getting more and more likely

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, vic said:

This team is horrible. This time the defense was even more inept than the offense. Don’t blame Darnold. No qb could win with this group.
I thought the Buffalo game was the Jets lowest point. I was wrong. The bottom has fallen out. I have watched the Jets during the Kotie years. They-were better coached then- honestly . Gase must go. Williams was a dude in this game to. Jets at this point are almost unwatchable...number one pick is getting more and more likely

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

This is worse than 1996.