jetscrazey

It’s clear Jamal’s disruption was the only thing holding this defense together

6 minutes ago, varjet said:

Adams basically was willing to take the same money, and probably wait longer to get extended, than to play for Gase.

I don’t think Gase makes it to Election Day.  

That's a decent over/under.  I might take the Over only because the Bye week is about two weeks after the election.

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Hard to blame the guy seeing this. Say what you want about the approach but he was right.  Gase is a joke and so is this team. 

Bad approach but he wasn’t wrong for wanting his way out of here. Unfortunately, he shot his way out but he (and we) are better for it. Getting two 1st rounders that will be helpful to this team over the next 5+ years is better than keeping an unhappy Pro Bowler and needing to overpay him just to lose 24-13 instead of 31-13 in games like today. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

Jamal on this team makes 0 difference. The two picks are way more valuable.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yup.

Two things can be true at the same time.  Jamal Adams is a great player.  Those two 1st round picks are more valuable to the Jets than Jamal Adams right now.

How many people here were pissed when Jamal would dance around after a sack while the Jets were losing 27-7?  He's the same Jamal now.... just on a winning team.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company