Signing off for the season

Jetster

7 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

This is a real low point for me as a fan. Sunday's simply aren't enjoyable. 

I've never felt so hopeless lol. 

It is hopeless, it's all about draft picks now. 10 years & not 1 good decision have really caught up to them & Gase won't let Sam throw on 3rd, 4th & 1. 

It will get worse, there is nothing to hold this team together. They'll hang sometimes but once the tide turns they don't have the horses to keep up with any team right now. Gonna be a long, ugly season.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Starting last year, I began turning the games off before the endings. Did it again today. This team is so hard to watch when you can throw a game on like the one the titans and jags are playing right now. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Starting last year, I began turning the games off before the endings. Did it again today. This team is so hard to watch when you can throw a game on like the one the titans and jags are playing right now. 

I don't watch the game on TV any more.  Listening on the radio is much less painful and IMHO those ESPN guys (1050 ESPN, with "The Voice of the Jets," Bob Wischusen as the play-by-play announcer and former Jet Marty Lyons as the color analyst. ) are pretty damn good announcers.  

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

47 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Meanwhile Josh Allen is lighting it up. Darnold could of been doing the same had we not hired a loser HC who we, personally, watched fall with our division rivals... just really Jets of them to hire this guy out of all people.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Meanwhile Josh Allen is lighting it up. Darnold could of been doing the same had we not hired a loser HC who we, personally, watched fall with our division rivals... just really Jets of them to hire this guy out of all people.

We actually had some hope with Darnold until Christopher Johnson brought this clown in. Now Darnold is regressing, the Head Coach is apparently loved by the owner, and there really is very little hope going forward. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

0-16, this will be the year they do it right: book it. 

The defense is as bad or will be worse than the offense (guys will get healthy), but the defense will spend an eternity on the field & many, many more guys will go down having to defend so many plays. This might be the worse point for to points given up in our history. Think about that for a moment. No way Gase survives. 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

The defense is as bad or will be worse than the offense (guys will healthy), but the defense will spend an eternity on the field & many, many more guys will go down having to defend so many plays. This might be the worse point for to points given up in our history. Think about that for a moment. No way Gase survives. 

Nobody should survive. Seriously. 

55 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I know this isn’t going out on a limb but there is no way in hell Gase & Williams hold this team together like last year. 
It’s just a matter of time & with each loss (and there will be many) guys will give up on this coaching staff. 
They have no good veterans to hold them together or to help them win games. Gore is too old, they have no WRs, and the defense is so slow there isn’t a team we face that can’t score on them. This has a 1-15, 2-14 feel. 

Keep in mind players have to play for their own benefit (future paychecks) regardless what the coaches say or do. No teams are having big meetings telling players to tank and play bad for a draft pick. Now that does not stop a coach from playing scrubs but I don't think that's happening either.

The results are going exactly as I expected. There were a few on here with realistic expectations regarding our off-season moves and the impact it'll have in the wins and lose column. For the most part, those people were downvoted and told how idiotic and trollish of a post they placed together all summer. Now it seems reality is setting in.

• Sympathy 1

55 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I’ve been apathetic like this since about Rex’s 4th season. Bowles offered zero to get psyched about. I did have some hope with Sam, but we ducking destroyed him last year.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

21 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

The results are going exactly as I expected. There were a few on here with realistic expectations regarding our off-season moves and the impact it'll have in the wins and lose column. For the most part, those people were downvoted and told how idiotic and trollish of a post they placed together all summer. Now it seems reality is setting in.

A lot of us were thinking at least mediocre O & D. We were not expecting another injury avalanche & the defense to be completely toothless. It's been a long time since the defense has been that poor. We're talking Alex Gorden years. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, extmenace said:

But you miss all our TDs that way! ?