Signing off for the season

Jetster

1 hour ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

This is a real low point for me as a fan. Sunday's simply aren't enjoyable. 

I've never felt so hopeless lol. 

This is insane that this season is this bad. I thought we had some positive momentum at the  end last year! What the hell happened? This is truly brutal.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

I know this isn’t going out on a limb but there is no way in hell Gase & Williams hold this team together like last year. 
It’s just a matter of time & with each loss (and there will be many) guys will give up on this coaching staff. 
They have no good veterans to hold them together or to help them win games. Gore is too old, they have no WRs, and the defense is so slow there isn’t a team we face that can’t score on them. This has a 1-15, 2-14 feel. 

Need I remind you we were twice as bad last year in the first half of the season. We have numerous injuries as well. I think we will eventually come around and be a 6-7 win team but that would be a huge disappointment anyways. We lack talent and coaching. GW can do only so much with his defensive schemes when they are on the field 3/5 of the game. Just pedestrian talent in the most important positions: WR, edge, OL, CB. No way you can even be competitive with the slop thrown out there. 

1 hour ago, Jet hustle said:

Ownership owes it to the fans to send a message and fire this coach.     Show a pulse.   Stop insulting our intelligence 

This is simply not going to happen. The idiot owner just held a press conference last week stating what an offensive genius his idiot HC is. It's hopeless. 

• Sympathy 1

I cannot remember a time that I've been more down on this team or have less hope then right now.  The owner is terrible, the HC is an abomination, the roster is embarrassing, and we are two weeks into year 3 of Darnold as our QB and are still unsure if he will be here beyond his rookie contract.  What a friggin' dumpster fire.  The fans deserve way better than this. The Johnson's should be ashamed of themselves.

• Sympathy 1

I'm at the point where I don't watch the games live and bet money line on the other side automatically. I went golfing yesterday and watched the game at night.

Does it make me happy to bet 100 to win 20? Not really I'd rather root for a winner. But I am not going to live in delusions.

There's no wrong way to eat a Reese there's no wrong way to be a Jets fan

We are an endangered species

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Haha 1