DonCorleone

What should happen to Gase

Basically this season is already marking time until the day Gase is fired and Gregg Williams is appointed interim HC. Only detail is the when. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah I’d fire him tonight 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Unfortunately for us the worst punishment for Gase is to force him to finish coaching the season.

If that’s the case, I’ll sign up for that right this second. If it means he gets canned, then I’ll do it. 

• Like 1

I had been on the side of continuity. However, today makes it feel inevitable. I don't think it should necessarily happen tonight, but the likelihood of it happening sooner rather than later is much greater today than it was 4 hours ago.

Darnold is not the problem. A roster that needs a lot of help and a poor coaching staff is the problem.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Adam Gase couldn't score with the 10 dollar hooker from Magnolia Street during the great depression amidst a Corona Virus Pandemic. 

Fire Gase that is all.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

Nothing is more important than finding out what we have in Sam. We need to fire Gase at some point during the season if we can't turn it around. We need to know if we should be taking Lawrence.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Doesn't matter.  The tank is on, this team as constructed is incapable of competing.  We should all be pissed if they win a game at this point.  Welcome to NY Trevor.

• Upvote 1

It is crystal clear that Gase is an abominable coach and is incapable of leading this team.  Ownership has to recognize it and get rid of him tonight.  Every future game he coaches fort the Jets sets the franchise back even further. Gase cannot be allowed to take Darnold down with him.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

Let him finish the season ... It's the only entertainment I have.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Netflix, Hulu, Apple TV+, Youtube, Sling, HBO, Showtime, Shudder, UHD, Bluray, DVD, VHS, Laserdisc, VCD, flipbooks, cave drawings, fire, staring into the sun... etc.

Hung by his balls while forced to watch Gregg Williams and Jim Bob Cooter succeed him as HC and OC. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, David Harris said:

Does it hurt Sam to hand the play calling over  to Dowell?

Lol yeah he sucks too.

• Upvote 1

The 1996 Jets could beat a Gase led team 49-10 any day. Kotite baby, truth. O'Donnell, Keyshawn, Chrebet, K.Brady, Murrell. Any day of the week bro. Book it. 

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Unfortunately for us the worst punishment for Gase is to force him to finish coaching the season.

Best chance for us to get TREVOR also. 

• Thumb Down 1