FIRE ADAM GASE ***OFFICAL THREAD ***

joewilly12

4 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

I truly feel in terms of game planning and motivating the whole team Gase is far worse!!!

Gase is toxic.  The players hate him.  They hate playing for him.  You didn’t see that dynamic with Kotite.  Kotite was a disorganized buffoon but he wasn’t a bad guy

The endless penalties you saw last night is an indicator that the locker room is lost

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Gase is toxic.  The players hate him.  They hate playing for him.  You didn’t see that dynamic with Kotite.  Kotite was a disorganized buffoon but he wasn’t a bad guy

The endless penalties you saw last night is an indicator that the locker room is lost

Agree great post

• Upvote 1

On 10/2/2020 at 6:32 PM, Philc1 said:

Gase is toxic.  The players hate him.  They hate playing for him.  

There is no evidence is this.  There is plenty of evidence that we have a terrible offensive roster that is very injured and playing hard.  Lots of young guys and scrubs getting a rare and unexpected chance at significant playing time.  They are playing as best they can with their limited skills for Gase right now.  This offense came back and got us a 4th quarter lead.  No quit in them. 

On 10/2/2020 at 6:32 PM, Philc1 said:

As it is the defense that is playing unhinged, penalty-laden, big play, personal foul football it is Gregg Williams that has lost his locker room.  If the defense doesn’t stop playing this way, Gregg should be fired. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

12 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Another fun Gase stat.

And by fun I mean like putting your nuts in a vice and closing until they're flat.

The New York Jets have beaten 1 team with a winning record since 2013. 

Gase has been here 1 season and 1/4.  

You have to answer for Sonny, Carlo.  Gase and Douglas are here to tear down and rebuild. It’s 7 years overdue.  If you don’t have the stomach for it, you’re going to have a rough go for awhile.  

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

So sporting news has an article on the 2018 draft class and it says that while in Miami, Gase wanted Josh Allen over the other 4 including Darnold and Jackson. Once again, rumors start leaking out of an organization Adam Gase is a part of about what genius he is...I wonder where they come from...

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

So sporting news has an article on the 2018 draft class and it says that while in Miami, Gase wanted Josh Allen over the other 4 including Darnold and Jackson. Once again, rumors start leaking out of an organization Adam Gase is a part of about what genius he is...I wonder where they come from...

Is there any chance he's related to the Johnson brothers. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/4/2020 at 9:03 AM, jeremy2020 said:

Yeah, I guess he really needs a big arm for his system so he can throw even more 3-5 yard passes and WR screens.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I'd love to see Gase fired, but GW's piss poor results with the D and mental instability makes it problematic.  We have a coaching staff seemingly devoid of anyone other than GW who could fit the bill as interim HC.  Seriously, if Gase is so brilliant where are all of the great assistant coaches who want to work with him? Anyway, among the Jets assistants, which is high in quantity but low on quality, the Jets have Two (not one, but Two) Assistant HC's, which is laughable since the HC only coaches the offense. Anyway, one of the Assistant HC's is Frank Bush, who has been coaching in the NFL for 29 years. During this time he has been a Linebackers Coach, Defensive Line Coach, Secondary Coach, Defensive Coordinator and Special Teams Coordinator. He has coached for the Titans. Texans, Rams, Dolphins and Broncos (2 SB rings). He has been an assistant HC with the Texans, Dolphins and Jets. As coach of the Jets LBs he has managed to get production out of depth players forced into action due to injuries. 

Frank Bush is the Man. Make him the interim HC because you can't reward GW and, more importantly Bush is the more stable human as well as an Assistant HC.

ikb0b4owqgyaiecr5nut.png

• Upvote 2