FIRE ADAM GASE ***OFFICAL THREAD ***

joewilly12

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Show me Adams 6 Lombardi trophies that buy him equity, trust, and patience. 

The man is an incompetent sociopath. Totally and completely incompetent,  to the point of being a national punchline. 

Stop it. 

That's even more reason for Belichick to succeed and why Gase failing isn't a proper way to judge.

Think about it-  Bill Belichick is going to go down at the greatest head coach in the history of the game and even he can't win with a lousy roster.  All those players, all those wins, all those playoff victories, all those Super Bowls, all those accolades, all that culture, all that knowledge.  He's the greatest coach in the game, so what's his excuse? 

Gase is a career losing head coach.  Belichick is a legend.  Belichick should be 5-3 right now.  And he's not.  He's now Adam Gase in a blue hoodie.  Don't judge Gase until he has a quarterback and a roster capable of winning.  

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

That's even more reason for Belichick to succeed and why Gase failing isn't a proper way to judge.

Think about it-  Bill Belichick is going to go down at the greatest head coach in the history of the game and even he can't win with a lousy roster.  All those players, all those wins, all those playoff victories, all those Super Bowls, all those accolades, all that culture, all that knowledge.  He's the greatest coach in the game, so what's his excuse? 

Gase is a career losing head coach.  Belichick is a legend.  Belichick should be 5-3 right now.  And he's not.  He's now Adam Gase in a blue hoodie.  Don't judge Gase until he has a quarterback and a roster capable of winning.  

SAR I

dude...gase is terrible, get over it man. move on.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

dude...gase is terrible, get over it man. move on.

If Bill Belichick goes 2-14 should he get fired?

A coach with Belichick's resume who can't get more than 2 wins is a bigger indictment on the profession than Gase going 1-15.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

A coach with Belichick's resume who can't get more than 2 wins is a bigger indictment on the profession than Gase going 1-15.

SAR I

Please his offense is built around his player and he doesn't act like Gase getting players hurt and running plays for loses. 

Be better bro

12 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

How many times has Gase inability to lead and make correct desicions led to our players getting hurt for no reason? How many time has just Darnold been hurt by this man making him play? Role 1 should be to keep players healthy and playing...it's just crazy to think this guy is still in charge

E68408CF-7883-49E2-81B0-BF47241B713C.thumb.jpeg.a5ca84cb1297e3a789a4c6f623557aac.jpeg

The final drive by the Jets, handing the ball to NE with a ridiculous amount of time on the clock, is enough, in and of itself, to be the straw that breaks the camel's back.  Adam Gase is the worst play caller/offensive planner  in the NFL.  Not even close.  He should be fired tomorrow morning.  Just want to make sure everyone knows it.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Dcat said:

The final drive by the Jets, handing the ball to NE with a ridiculous amount of time on the clock, is enough, in and of itself, to be the straw that breaks the camel's back.  Adam Gase is the worst play caller/offensive planner  in the NFL.  Not even close.  He should be fired tomorrow morning.  Just want to make sure everyone knows it.

tank.jpg

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I wish Gase would stop playing hurt players

This might actually be what gets him in the end.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Worst start in NY Jets history 0-9 I hope they fire AG immediately after the season ends and we finish 0-16 

He is part of the tank, so is Williams. They know they have a crappy roster and got told to h g on tight.

• Upvote 2

Gase plays injured players causing further damage.  Gase does not communicate with his team as a group.  

There is NO leadership in Gase.  

His offense design and play calling are terrible and have always been terrible at every team, including Denver.

There is simply no logic or reason to continue to poison Florham Park with his presence and influence.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Gase plays injured players causing further damage. 

That's not true.  Darnold wasn't forced to play.  Becton left on his own accord and wasn't challenged.  Quinnen wasn't dressed.

15 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Gase does not communicate with his team as a group.  

All evidence to the contrary.  They just played their best game of the season, busted their asses for the man.

16 minutes ago, Dcat said:

His offense design and play calling are terrible and have always been terrible at every team, including Denver.

Peyton Manning had his best season and credited Adam Gase specifically for designing an offense that allowed him to succeed despite physical limitations due to surgery.  Last year, I don't recall any complaining about playcalling as we won 6 of our last 8 games.

17 minutes ago, Dcat said:

There is NO leadership in Gase.  

All evidence to the contrary.  They just played their best game of the season, busted their asses for the man.  No one is chirping to the media.  No "inside sources" are complaining about anything.  The team has its head down and is working hard to play well.  

18 minutes ago, Dcat said:

There is simply no logic or reason to continue to poison Florham Park with his presence and influence.

Adam Gase's off-field decisions have been downright brilliant.  He got Maccagnan fired when Johnson wanted to keep him.  He got Glat fired and out of Johnson's ear.  He courted and recruited Joe Douglas after he turned Johnson down multiple times.  Gase cleaned house, got rid of all the weed malcontents, shut down the poisonous media, and restored law and order to Florham Park.  

Adam Gase is Sandy Alderson.  A right-hand-man steeped in the sport who reports directly to ownership and is there to guide the organization from the very top.  What you may find weak about his playcalling is more than offset by his presence and importance to the organization as a whole.  These Jets aren't ready to win; they are ready to rebuild and Gase is good at that, he's the perfect Football Man for these difficult times.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, SAR I said:

That's not true.  Darnold wasn't forced to play.  Becton left on his own accord and wasn't challenged.  Quinnen wasn't dressed.

All evidence to the contrary.  They just played their best game of the season, busted their asses for the man.

Peyton Manning had his best season and credited Adam Gase specifically for designing an offense that allowed him to succeed despite physical limitations due to surgery.  Last year, I don't recall any complaining about playcalling as we won 6 of our last 8 games.

All evidence to the contrary.  They just played their best game of the season, busted their asses for the man.  No one is chirping to the media.  No "inside sources" are complaining about anything.  The team has its head down and is working hard to play well.  

Adam Gase's off-field decisions have been downright brilliant.  He got Maccagnan fired when Johnson wanted to keep him.  He got Glat fired and out of Johnson's ear.  He courted and recruited Joe Douglas after he turned Johnson down multiple times.  Gase cleaned house, got rid of all the weed malcontents, shut down the poisonous media, and restored law and order to Florham Park.  

Adam Gase is Sandy Alderson.  A right-hand-man steeped in the sport who reports directly to ownership and is there to guide the organization from the very top.  What you may find weak about his playcalling is more than offset by his presence and importance to the organization as a whole.  These Jets aren't ready to win; they are ready to rebuild and Gase is good at that, he's the perfect Football Man for these difficult times.

SAR I

opinion does not = fact.   All your TRUMPeting falsehoods doesn't change the facts.  Time for me to stop here.  Distortions and manipulations may work with some, but not with me.  We all want the jets to win a Championship.

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

All your TRUMPeting falsehoods doesn't change the facts. 

It's funny you mention that because you sound like one of those belligerent know-it-alls who gets all his news and hatespeak from CNN.

The Gase narrative being passed off by the media is not true.  A handful of clickbait organizations and a few dozen gullible fans doesn't mean we have a head coaching problem.  The 5 people who showed up for the "protest" at Florham Park is perfect proof of that, no different than the airplane that meant nothing and the t-shirts that didn't sell.  Most Jets fans understand why Gase can't win and actually feel sorry for the guy.  The Jets brass like Gase and are asking him to lead the return to respectability.  Get onboard already.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It's funny you mention that because you sound like one of those belligerent know-it-alls who gets all his news and hatespeak from CNN.

The Gase narrative being passed off by the media is not true.  A handful of clickbait organizations and a few dozen gullible fans doesn't mean we have a head coaching problem.  The 5 people who showed up for the "protest" at Florham Park is perfect proof of that, no different than the airplane that meant nothing and the t-shirts that didn't sell.  Most Jets fans understand why Gase can't win and actually feel sorry for the guy.  The Jets brass like Gase and are asking him to lead the return to respectability.  Get onboard already.

SAR I

Gase narrative?  HAHAHAHAHA.   There is is his terrible W-L record throughout his HC career.  That's not a narrative.  That is fact.  There are the the non-Gore/Manning players that despise him and do better without him.  These are facts, not narratives.  His play calling and offensive design is archaic and obsolete.  There is what we have all seen here.  Add to that: No leadership on the Jets.  None.  He has to go.  

The Jets will not and can not win a championship with Gase in command.  Ever.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Gase narrative?  HAHAHAHAHA.   There is is his terrible W-L record throughout his HC career.  That's not a narrative.  That is fact. 

He won in Denver!  He won in Miami!  But when his teams were depleted and his quarterbacks were injured, he lost.  No different than Belichick this season.  No different than any head coach on any badly constructed roster.

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

The Jets will not and can not win a championship with Gase in command.  Ever.  

I agree!  I merely am contending that he is a great rebuilding head coach and shouldn't get fired until the rebuild is over.  You people screaming for his head right now are way, way premature.  We can't attract top talent when we look good, there is no way we can attract someone when we look this bad.  Don't think there are steps-down from Adam Gase?  Don't think a new hire could be worse?  Think again.  That's what you're asking for.  Bowles II.  

Keep Gase for a year or two more while Douglas builds the roster.  When the NFL world agrees the Jets are ready to take the next step and might be a .500 team, that's when you move Gase out or up and get a fantastic head coach in here.  Until then, there is no point.  Dumping Gase for a new guy right now will set us back years, he won't be a top prospect, he'll be another rookie bum.  I don't want another Herm Edwards.  Neither should you.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

37 minutes ago, SAR I said:

He won in Denver!  He won in Miami!  But when his teams were depleted and his quarterbacks were injured, he lost.  No different than Belichick this season.  No different than any head coach on any badly constructed roster.

I agree!  I merely am contending that he is a great rebuilding head coach and shouldn't get fired until the rebuild is over.  You people screaming for his head right now are way, way premature.  We can't attract top talent when we look good, there is no way we can attract someone when we look this bad.  Don't think there are steps-down from Adam Gase?  Don't think a new hire could be worse?  Think again.  That's what you're asking for.  Bowles II.  

Keep Gase for a year or two more while Douglas builds the roster.  When the NFL world agrees the Jets are ready to take the next step and might be a .500 team, that's when you move Gase out or up and get a fantastic head coach in here.  Until then, there is no point.  Dumping Gase for a new guy right now will set us back years, he won't be a top prospect, he'll be another rookie bum.  I don't want another Herm Edwards.  Neither should you.

SAR I

Mad.jpg

6 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Mt brother last night during the lead of to Folk's saving grace:  "Wow. Adam Gase is terrible.  Seriously bad.  You guys should get rid of that guy."  Repeat for next few hours.

Gregg Williams, can't hold on to a 10 point 4th quarter lead.

Gregg Williams, defenders taking dumb penalties all night and leading the league in roughing calls.

Gregg Williams, puts too many men on the field leading to a Patriots touchdown.

Gregg Williams, doesn't coach his secondary to not touch a downed Patriot with 0:03 seconds left to kill the clock and send the game to overtime.

BLAME ADAM GASE!

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

On 11/2/2020 at 7:22 PM, SAR I said:

SAR I

Considering that they already have 3 wins, if he goes 2-14 this year then "sure".

Gase still doesn't have that 1 win yet, btw.  And last night was possibly his best shot at it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Considering that they already have 3 wins, if he goes 2-14 this year then "sure".

Gase still doesn't have that 1 win yet, btw.  And last night was possibly his best shot at it.

Adam Gase coached well last night.  That offense was humming against a Hall of Fame defensive coach and with a backup quarterback, a backup left tackle, a 50 year old running back, and a set of WR's that hadn't played together all season.  Might have been his most impressive moment since being a Jets head coach.

Gregg Williams lost the game yesterday.  And he lost the Broncos game too.  We'd have 2 wins on our way to the 5-11 season everyone predicted back in August if we had a defensive coordinator who isn't known for losing his squad the longer he stays in place.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Adam Gase coached well last night.  That offense was humming against a Hall of Fame defensive coach and with a backup quarterback, a backup left tackle, a 50 year old running back, and a set of WR's that hadn't played together all season.  Might have been his most impressive moment since being a Jets head coach.

Gregg Williams lost the game yesterday.  And he lost the Broncos game too.  We'd have 2 wins on our way to the 5-11 season everyone predicted back in August if we had a defensive coordinator who isn't known for losing his squad the longer he stays in place.

SORE I

DAF8C18B-2541-4A05-8CCD-34E302AF509D.jpeg

Schefter saying Gase is gone at the end of the year.  Possible he's promised a F/O gig and is in on the tank?  The last 2 series seemed super weird, looked like we were shaving points.  

F/O might be a better fit.  Seems like better at office politics than coaching.  i.e. - getting Mac fired, running Jamal & Bell OOT, getting Mehta's credentials pulled, etc.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, jmat321 said:

Schefter saying Gase is gone at the end of the year.  Possible he's promised a F/O gig and is in on the tank?  The last 2 series seemed super weird, looked like we were shaving points.  

F/O might be a better fit.  Seems like better at office politics than coaching.  i.e. - getting Mac fired, running Jamal & Bell OOT, getting Mehta's credentials pulled, etc.

Only gig he should be offered at Florham Park next season. 

Janitors are on the front lines of the pandemic, cleaning and disinfecting offices that are still open for business during Ohio’s stay-at-home order.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

What did Adam Gase do well last night?

Gase wasn't calling the plays (Dowell Loggains was) and you are once again absolving Gase of any and all blame for the defense's performance.