FIRE ADAM GASE ***OFFICAL THREAD ***

joewilly12

On 12/11/2020 at 10:37 AM, Fantasy Island said:

Black Monday approaches , will the Johnsons s$%^ the bed or do the right thing?  

Gase must go.

Gase isn't going anywhere.  He's getting a mulligan for 2020, such a crazy year where everything was out of his control from Darnold busting to Douglas' fire sale.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

18 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Gase isn't going anywhere.  He's getting a mulligan for 2020, such a crazy year where everything was out of his control from Darnold busting to Douglas' fire sale.

SAR I

Since you're oh so confident that Gase will return for 2021 (deep down inside lol I know you aren't) would you like to make a friendly JN Avatar bet against me? 

If the Jets keep Adam Gase I'll sport an Adam Gase picture (of your choice) for the entire 2021 season (starting the day after the draft). 

However...

If the Jets fire Adam Gase you'll have to sport a Rich Kotite picture of my selection (as a reminder of how atrocious Gase truly was) for the entire 2021 season and immediately after becoming fired too. 

Deal?

I'll bookmark this thread right now too. 

I'm tired if you prancing around here defending Adam Gase without putting your online money where your keyboard is. 

Or, are you just too scared? 

DWC I

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Since you're oh so confident that Gase will return for 2021 (deep down inside lol I know you aren't) would you like to make a friendly JN Avatar bet against me? 

If the Jets keep Adam Gase I'll sport an Adam Gase picture (of your choice) for the entire 2021 season (starting the day after the draft). 

However...

If the Jets fire Adam Gase you'll have to sport a Rich Kotite picture of my selection (as a reminder of how atrocious Gase truly was) for the entire 2021 season and immediately after becoming fired too. 

Deal?

I'll bookmark this thread right now too. 

I'm tired if you prancing around here defending Adam Gase without putting your online money where your keyboard is. 

Or, are you just too scared? 

DWC I

Nice coping mechanism.  At least you're starting to accept Adam Gase as your head coach, that's a start.

SAR I

7 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

This place is gonna be fun when Gase gets another season

Every Sunday night after a loss the SOJF's go crazy.

Every Monday SOJF's cry and weep and sob.

Every Tuesday SOJF's scream for Gase's head.

Every Wednesday SOJF's get no response from the Jets.

Every Thursday SOJF's build lists of Gase's potential replacement.

Every Friday SOJF's realize that Gase is as good as we can get.

Every Saturday SOJF's come to grips with Gase returning next year.

Rinse.  Lather.  Repeat.

SAR I

Rinse.  Lather.  Repeat.
SAR I

Every day your pathetic.

Rinse. Lather. Suck. Repeat. DB.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Rinse.  Lather.  Repeat.

SORE I

E07F3D5D-FB5E-4F45-AB14-EB3C50C7F904.jpeg

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Gase is coming back.  Your salty tears after a known loss doesn’t change anything.  

SAR I

I love how you're so confident Gase is coming back, yet, won't bet anybody on it when they ask you lol. 

There's a better chance of Vince Lombardi coming back from the grave to coach than Gase returning in 2021. Aka, neither is happening. 

Fun watching SAR I troll the board, get some riled up.  Its his game and youre aol falling for it.

Only good thing is I know is going to keep this up a little too far and get his assed banned and then none of us will have to skip over half the posts in a fire the POS thread

• Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

I love how you're so confident Gase is coming back, yet, won't bet anybody on it when they ask you lol. 

There's a better chance of Vince Lombardi coming back from the grave to coach than Gase returning in 2021. Aka, neither is happening. 

A team in this depleted condition losing the toughest game on its schedule is nothing to be worried about.

I know all you Eyeore's live for these losses, you stirp naked, light a fire, and run around drenched in each other's blood, but it's just folly.

SAR I

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

A team in this depleted condition losing the toughest game on its schedule is nothing to be worried about.

I know all you Eyeore's live for these losses, you stirp naked, light a fire, and run around drenched in each other's blood, but it's just folly.

SAR I

48B685D5-46CA-4FF0-BF4D-EE77E5F923C0.gif