FIRE ADAM GASE ***OFFICAL THREAD ***

joewilly12

On 12/14/2020 at 3:59 PM, SAR I said:

What exactly is wrong with that?

Frank Gore is the kind of lockerroom leader that sets the example for all the young players to follow.  If he's the best RB every week in practice what message does that send if Gase doesn't start him?

And, in case you weren't paying attention, Gore looked 10x better than Perine or Bell did at any time this year.  You scream for Gase to "start generating offense or else!" and then you scream when he.......puts his best offensive player on the field.  Makes a ton of sense, Eeyore.

SAR I

You. Can't. Be. Serious. 

Frank Gore has a combined 3 rushing TDS throughout the past 3 years (2018-2020). 

You've got an undrafted rookie RB in James Robinson who's already recorded 9 TDs on the year; that's actually more TDs than Frank Gore has over the past FOUR (4) seasons...

Only an idiot (head coach) would support Frank Gore. 

Fire-Adam-Gase-For-Edition-Hoodie.thumb.png.72285a4d3f59955600ba332d2d16421f.png

54 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You. Can't. Be. Serious. 

Frank Gore has a combined 3 rushing TDS throughout the past 3 years (2018-2020). 

You've got an undrafted rookie RB in James Robinson who's already recorded 9 TDs on the year; that's actually more TDs than Frank Gore has over the past FOUR (4) seasons...

Only an idiot (head coach) would support Frank Gore. 

He’s the best running back on the team.  That’s why he gets the most touches.  

If you have a problem with a coach playing his best players, the problem is you.  

If you have a problem with the roster, the problem is Joe Douglas. 

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

26 minutes ago, SAR I said:

If you have a problem with a coach playing his best players, the problem is you.  

SAR I

If he's the best RB on the roster then how come the very moment he suffered a head concussion our run game immediately rushed for over 200+ yards on the ground? 

PS: Josh Adams, Ty Johnson, Le'Veon Bell and La'Mical Perine (all) have better yards per carry averages than 3.6 ypc Gore heck even Sam Darnold and JOE FLACCO have better yards per carry averages than your loverboys Gore

??‍♂️?

DWC I

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

If he's the best RB on the roster then how come the very moment he suffered a head concussion our run game immediately rushed for over 200+ yards on the ground?

Because if not injured Gore was destined to get 400. 

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Because if not injured Gore was destined to get 400. 

SAR I

Why did you remove all the facts and stats? Because the truth hurts you?

Josh Adams, Ty Johnson, Le'Veon Bell and La'Mical Perine (all) have better yards per carry averages than 3.6 ypc than Gore heck even Sam Darnold and JOE FLACCO have better yards per carry averages than your loverboys Gore

lets see how you "spin" that one...

DWC I

10 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Why did you remove all the facts and stats? Because the truth hurts you?

lets see how you "spin" that one...

It stands to reason that if those two benchwarmers got 200 yards against an awful Raiders defense that Gore was going to have a career day.  The best RB gets the carries.  Gore gets the carries before and after that Raider game.  

That's not spin.  That's just truth.  Another truth is how pathetic it is that some Jets fans look for any crumb on the ground to disparage their own head coach.  Including buying in to any clickbait the NY press feeds their gullible souls.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Lmaoooo

@Defense Wins Championships, how can you not tell that SAR I is very clearly trolling by now? Lol 

It's just fun for me. I have fun with SAR. I know what he's doing too. That's why I always ask him where is PatsFanTx and what did he do with him and then sometimes I'll end my SAR post's in...

DWC I

21 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

The one game where Gase was forced to bench Gore because of the concussion, we amazingly had a 100 yard rusher, something we have not had all season. 

So let's review your logic, the "best RB on the team" finally gets benched and the team finally has an effective run game. Wow. Stop the nonsense. 

“You’re a Bad Coach, Mr. Gase”

(Sung to “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch”)

You’re a bad coach, Mr. Gase
You haven’t got a clue
You’re as clever as a desk lamp
As smart as Elmer’s Glue, Mr. Gase …

You’re historic, Mr. Gase.
The worst Jets coach we know!
That list includes Rich Kotite
Bruce Coslet and Al Groh, Mr. Gase …

You’re a foul one, Mr. Gase.
As Jets fans agonize
Your game plans are comedic
And what is with the eyes, Mr. Gase?

You’re a vile one, Mr. Gase.
In coaching school you’d flunk
You’re team’s a winless tire fire
Malodorous as a skunk, Mr. Gase

[Spoken]

The three words that best describe you
Are as follows, and I quote:
“Stink! Stank! Stunk!”

You’re a genius, Mr. Gase.
Or so your boss has said
But he’s as bad as you are
It’s on to the woodshed, Mr. Gase …

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

The one game where Gase was forced to bench Gore because of the concussion, we amazingly had a 100 yard rusher, something we have not had all season. 

So let's review your logic, the "best RB on the team" finally gets benched and the team finally has an effective run game. Wow. Stop the nonsense. 

The Raiders run defense was so bad they fired their defensive coordinator during a playoff run.

If those two nobodies got 200 yards, had Gore not gotten hurt he'd have had 300.

SAR I

Eagles’ Doug Pederson, Jets’ Adam Gase, Jaguars’ Doug Marrone to be fired? NFL Week 16 head coach hot seat rankings

Updated 8:00 AM; Today 8:00 AM

Two weeks remain in the 2020 NFL regular season.

So let’s take a look at our latest head coach hot seat rankings, which go from coolest seat to hottest.

8. Matt Nagy, Bears (7-7): Two straight wins (Texans, Vikings) — and now the Bears are in the wild-card hunt — after six straight losses. They should beat the Jaguars this week. Then they close with the Packers. An 8-8 finish likely is enough for Nagy to return.

Last week’s ranking: 7

7. Vic Fangio, Broncos (5-9): A chance for a win this week against the Chargers, after getting crushed by the Bills. The Broncos’ messy ownership situation means he is probably safe, even at 5-11.

Last week’s ranking: 8

6. Anthony Lynn, Chargers (5-9): Another win. That’s two in a row (Falcons, Raiders). Lynn closes with the Broncos and Chiefs. Considering how rookie quarterback Justin Herbert has looked, there’s a good chance Lynn is back in 2021.

Last week’s ranking: 6

5. Zac Taylor, Bengals (3-10-1): What a win over the Steelers. Absolutely enormous for Taylor’s job security. Even with a three-win season (following 2-14 last year), there’s a decent chance Taylor keeps his job. The Joe Burrow factor is big, especially considering his injury.

Last week’s ranking: 5

4. Doug Pederson, Eagles (4-9-1): Now we’re getting into some very hot seats. The Eagles surely aren’t going to win theNFC East, even though rookie quarterback Jalen Hurts is playing well as Carson Wentz’s replacement. The Eagles finish with two winnable division games (Cowboys, Washington). An 0-2 finish could seal Pederson’s fate. Would 6-9-1 save him?

Last week’s ranking: 4

3. Mike Zimmer, Vikings (6-8): Such a disappointing season. The Vikings are on the brink of playoff elimination, after last week’s massive letdown of a loss to the Bears — Minnesota’s second straight defeat. Barring a miracle playoff appearance, Zimmer deserves to be canned.

Last week’s ranking: 3

2. Doug Marrone, Jaguars (1-13): Well, well, well. They’re now in line to get the No. 1 pick in the 2021 NFL Draft — and Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence — because the Jets won at the Rams last week, in a stunner. The Jaguars did their part and got smoked by the Ravens, 40-14. Marrone will be fired no matter what happens in the final two weeks against the Bears and Colts. His team has now lost 13 straight games.

Last week’s ranking: 2

1. Adam Gase, Jets (1-13): The Jets finally won a game. But that doesn’t change this reality: Gase is a terrible head coach and will deserve every bit of his impending pink slip. He closes with the Browns and Patriots, as Jets fans root for an 0-2 finish — and a Jaguars win.