What does Joe Douglas tell Sams parents now?

Jetster

No one will want to be drafted by the NY Jets going forward. It's one thing to have a long drought, 10 years without winning, but the Jets had still had better overall seasons than many other also rans but this is different, there was no social media during the Kotite years, but this is truly a nadir for an already joke franchise according to most other fans in the country. 

We are the joke of the league & well deserved. You guys enjoy the rest of the season. I'll still check in occasionally but I'm kind of glad I didn't have to hang in half a season to realize they were truly unwatchable. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

"Mr. and Mrs. Darnold, Your son is the driver of the car we're building.  I've put him in a better seat with a seat belt, airbags and good safety features.  Unfortunately, the car only has 3 wheels and the tires on all of them are flat....so he can only drive like 2 mph.  But, he's got a seat belt now.  Also, tell him to ignore the people yelling at him to gun the engine and calling him a mush if he doesn't peel out down the street and race people at red lights right now."

16 minutes ago, Jetster said:

No one will want to be drafted by the NY Jets going forward. It's one thing to have a long drought, 10 years without winning, but the Jets had still had better overall seasons than many other also rans but this is different, there was no social media during the Kotite years, but this is truly a nadir for an already joke franchise according to most other fans in the country. 

We are the joke of the league & well deserved. You guys enjoy the rest of the season. I'll still check in occasionally but I'm kind of glad I didn't have to hang in half a season to realize they were truly unwatchable. 

You say goodbye a lot.