This Franchise isn't Worthy of Our Loyalty or Our Love

Warfish

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Prove me wrong.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting the results to change.

The Jets are losers.  It's fans are losers for sticking with them.  There is no rainbow, no pot of gold at the end, not in my (or your) lifetimes with this backwards inept joke franchise.

35 years on Sundays wasted on them so far.  What on earth have they done to earn a single additional Sunday of our lives?

Don’t take them seriously, accept they are really that bad. 

The Next few weeks are going to be comedy Gold!

• Upvote 1

I just wonder what most of you were thinking all off-season when our GM was dumping whatever talent we had and bringing in other team's backs-ups to replace them.

What were y'all expecting? 

This season was always going to look like this and our GM knew it.  He put this team out there and way too many of you have been calling him a genius for it.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Prove me wrong.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting the results to change.

The Jets are losers.  It's fans are losers for sticking with them.  I am a loser for what I've invested in them.  There is no rainbow, no pot of gold at the end, not in my (or your) lifetimes with this backwards inept joke franchise.

35 years of Sundays wasted on them so far.  So much spent to be the butt of the NFL's jokes. 

What on earth have they done to earn a single additional Sunday of our lives?

I agree 100%. It's pathetic.

And it's 45 of them for me.

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I just wonder what most of you were thinking all off-season when our GM was dumping whatever talent we had and bringing in other team's backs-ups to replace them.

What were y'all expecting? 

This season was always going to look like this and our GM knew it.  He put this team out there and way too many of you having been calling him a genius for it.

Credit where credit is due. At first I thought you were a troll. Then I thought you were just pessimistic. Then a few weeks ago I was nervous you were on to something. 

Now I know you were right.

This season is a disaster. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

9 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Management should be made aware that we, the loyal fan base, have had enough.

how to make them aware of this? 
I just don’t know

suggestions are welcomed 

We should do one of those talking about opinions websites where people can let the interweb know what they think.

Its a start. Maybe call it "Jet Country" or something.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Don’t take them seriously, accept they are really that bad. 

The Next few weeks are going to be comedy Gold!

Become emotionally detached, like I have become.  I actually broke out laughing like a mental patient when I saw that back take it 80 yards from scrimmage on the 1st play as I watched the Jets “running in quicksand” some I actually thought were yawning as they “chased him”, looking like both teams had to be playing different sports.

I did the same thing when SF converted 3rd and 33 on a run up the middle.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team quit on a Head Coach like this.  They must hate him to the point that they don’t even care how bad they look on tape.  I realize that they are the least talented team in the NFL hands down, but the “effort” think is egregious and has shown up so much of the time during Gase’s sad tenure.  I thought Bowles was the worst coach I’d ever seen.  But the Jets being the Jets they had to amp up the torture with Gase and little King of Queens guy.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, bitonti said:

If you ever want to understand the Jets under Johnson just keep this in mind:

In the NFL, winning and losing pays the same.

Every move or non move they make can be explained by this axiom.

If this league had relegation, the Johnsons would care.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

Bingo. There is no financial incentive to win. Unless you care about meaningless things like W-L and not being a publicity whore.