johnnysd

Who will Gase scapegoat

We have all been done this road before. Johnsons are not going to fire Gase during the season but the pressure is going to mount and mount on Gase to save his job. Usually when the play is this bad the head coach throws someone under the bus. Who do you think gets the axe?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

We have all been done this road before. Johnsons are not going to fire Gase during the season but the pressure is going to mount and mount on Gase to save his job. Usually when the play is this bad the head coach throws someone under the bus. Who do you think gets the axe?

“When the defense is giving up TDs, you can’t score field goals” 

-Gase, today 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

Are you ready to stop calling people "idiots" for thinking this team might be bad yet?

• Upvote 2

Just now, johnnysd said:

Well, Williams definitely has some 'splainin' to do. That's probably what Gase is whispering into CJ's ear as we speak 

Pretty sure he's committed to scapegoating Darnold this season to try to con the Johnsons into another year of this sh*t

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Vader said:

“When the defense is giving up TDs, you can’t score field goals” 

-Gase, today 

Wait, is that a real quote?

Just now, heymangold said:

Wait, is that a real quote?

Yes 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Vader said:

Yes 

Dude throws a bubble screen, down 24 on a 3rd and 10 and now he’s blaming the defense?  Unbelievable.  I don’t know what it’ll take for CJ to see this guy is a dunce.

5 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Wrong. Joe Douglas controls Gase's future. It's not been said but it's a paper bull. Douglas will fire Gase and hire a new HC. Gase absolutely could be fired if this continues.

• Like 1

His mask was too big and he couldn't see his playsheet.

Jets had 10 false-positive COVID-19 tests amid NFL fiasco - USAGAG

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

Dude throws a bubble screen, down 24 on a 3rd and 10 and now he’s blaming the defense?  Unbelievable.  I don’t know what it’ll take for CJ to see this guy is a dunce.

And the sad truth and what makes the claim ridiculous on its face is he absolutely should have kicked the FG to make it 14-6 but didn’t. However he did kick the FG to make it 24-6...

3 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Wrong. Joe Douglas controls Gase's future. It's not been said but it's a paper bull. Douglas will fire Gase and hire a new HC. Gase absolutely could be fired if this continues.

Gase does not work for Douglas. @Jetsfan80 Not yet, we are so injured on offense. But that was one of the worst coaching efforts I have ever seen on both sides of the ball.

2 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Gase does not work for Douglas. @Jetsfan80 Not yet, we are so injured on offense. But that was one of the worst coaching efforts I have ever seen on both sides of the ball.

The 49ers had WAY more impactful starters out and proceeded to thoroughly throttle our butts.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

You can blame Gase all you want, but this team stinks.  

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I thought for sure you made it up...wow.

Nope — SNY postgame was live on YouTube today. 

23 minutes ago, sciond said:

he should resign 

Can he scapegoat himself?

19 minutes ago, jgb said:

His mask was too big and he couldn't see his playsheet.

Jets had 10 false-positive COVID-19 tests amid NFL fiasco - USAGAG

Maybe it was blurry where he did lines on it around noon?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, heymangold said:

He'll have to first take his penis out of his mouth.

Sadly, the vibe I get is that Gase is on solid ground. I don't think he has to scapegoat anybody. We have an owner who appears happy with where the team is at. As crazy as that sounds.

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Sadly, the vibe I get is that Gase is on solid ground. I don't think he has to scapegoat anybody. We have an owner who appears happy with where the team is at. As crazy as that sounds.

Sounds about right coming from an Owner who skated through life with no tough times, while riding on the shirt tails of his rich parents. Complete tool.

wcjm7oztar1vdcruvirb

Not a scapegoat.  The reason.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

wcjm7oztar1vdcruvirb

Not a scapegoat.  The reason.

SAR I

Somebody sent a tweet to one of the beat writers during the game last week saying "My wife cheated on me with Dowell Loggains." I couldn't stop laughing. I just wanted to share that.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Are you ready to stop calling people "idiots" for thinking this team might be bad yet?

You are still an idiot

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Injuries. Watch this and tell me this guy deserves to be a head coach. Good lord. 

Ohhh boy...it's gonna get good. That is unbelievable. 

9 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Injuries. Watch this and tell me this guy deserves to be a head coach. Good lord. 

You cant do anything but laugh.

The arrogance is just hilarious.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, sciond said:

he should resign 

Why?  The Johnsons are giving him free money

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Vader said:

And the sad truth and what makes the claim ridiculous on its face is he absolutely should have kicked the FG to make it 14-6 but didn’t. However he did kick the FG to make it 24-6...

he's a moron

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, TNJet said:

Can he scapegoat himself?

Yes!

Another brilliant quote today..."there aren't many plays for 4th and 7".  Really?  Are there any plays for 3rd and 31???