Becton

HawkeyeJet

1 minute ago, RobR said:

Too early but I'll post about a bunch of them pre draft. GVR and Lewis both suck and need to be replaced long term.

Wyatt Davis with the Seattle 1st rounder 

Although I could easily see him going Top 15, possibly Top 10.

Becton and Davis one the left side for the next decade would be phenomenal.

• Sympathy 2

4 minutes ago, RobR said:

Too early but I'll post about a bunch of them pre draft. GVR and Lewis both suck and need to be replaced long term.

Every play that blew up was inside. Becton and Fant have done well. That’s what is so terrible if Gase continues to destroy Darnold.We have draft capital up the ass to really build up this offense. If we have to spend it on another QB, I’m out.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Lith said:

I may give up on watching the Jets this year and just watch Becton highlights instead.  I am likely to get a lot more entertainment out of these clips than the games.

Watch Becton on this clip. It wasn't about Becton but his man ended up planted on the turf.

• Upvote 2

Another thing i saw from Becton that I liked was a play(maybe the 1st play) in the 2nf half.  Jets run behind Becton.  He eats his guy up.  Nice gain. Post play he looks over at the sideline and starts pounding his chest and barking at the sideline.  You could tell he's hollering at them to keep running his way.  I love that.  Has some fire to him to go along with the ability.

Edit:. Just found the clip(and realized someone already posted it from the TV view)

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Becton will be traded in a contract dispute. He's got 2 more years here. 

The fun thing about spending first round picks on guys at premium positions is when the guy you draft hits there’s no trepidation about resetting the market at that position because you know he’s important, the top guy at the market is already being paid a lot, and the next guy to beat the contract is right around the corner but it’s not a big deal because it’s expected that the next guy will get more.

• Upvote 2