Philc1

Quinnen Williams 7 tackles 2 sacks

56 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

When did the sacks happen? I don't remember them but I did turn they game off in the fourth.

He injured Garropolo with a sack early in the game. Then forced a fumble crushing a dude later, just couldn't grab the ball because the guy rolled on top of him and had his arm over his throat. 

He builds from here. GW needs to play him on more downs.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It was weird because the announcer called his name but didn’t give him credit for the sack. I notice that too 

Maybe couldn't tell it was Q because the dude was on top of him?

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

This narrative has always been dumb as hell.

It takes a whole team. You could have the best LT in the league on an absolutely horrible team. Doesnt mean he isnt an impact player that you should trade away because you're losing anyway. 

Exactly. He literally took out their qb. What more impact do you want?

Give the kid some credit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

This narrative has always been dumb as hell.

It takes a whole team. You could have the best LT in the league on an absolutely horrible team. Doesnt mean he isnt an impact player that you should trade away because you're losing anyway. 

His name was Joe Thomas.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Basically just answered every question with “I don’t know, we need to go back and look at the tape.” It was like Marshawn Lynch style.

Immature, yes, but at least it proves at lest some players are pissed at what’s going on. We only get like one more season of losing before he turned into the next Sheldon or Jamal.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Interesting. Good to see some fire from the kid and I hope he stays motivated and paying like this. We need it.

I didnt even think about the fact that he was lined up with Trent Williams on so many of those plays yesterday. Solid.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company