JetBlue

Chase Claypool is a BEAST

1 hour ago, varjet said:

JD could have had Chase Claypool. We traded down and then picked Mims.  Also passed up Shenault.

Reminds me of when we traded down to pick Ardarious Stewart. 

Shenault has also looked good.  He is already being called an "X-factor" for the Jags, lining up as both a receiver and taking hand offs out of the back field. 

34 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I still wanted Mims but we really needed that second WR draft pick inside the first 2 rounds

There were still quality receivers available in the 4, 5 and 6th rounds.  We didn't need to draft a back up quarterback or trade a pick for back up cornerback.   

1 hour ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Claypool would have been garbage if he came to the Jets, most likely.  How come virtually anyone who was once a Jet does much better in their new location lots of the time?  
There’s an answer.  The Jet Organization is garbage top to bottom.  They can’t coach up any young talent.

So are are you saying Mims is garbage too?   I guess it doesn't matter who we bring in if by being a Jet they automatically are garbage.   Sorry but I'm not buying it.  The problem is a lack of patience and moving on from players too fast.  Not everyone develops at the same rate yet on this board I seen player after player called a BUST after one or two seasons.   Claypool would be Darnold's best friend if he were a Jet.  The only thing I will concede is at the rate things are going, he probably would have pulled a hammy getting out of the shower. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company