Is Josh Allen still holding the Bills back

Marckry

Hey Jets fans, taking a look down and seeing you at the bottom just like a newspaper covered with bird poop.

Hows the Darnold vs Allen argument going for you now.  I admit Sam is dynamic in getting that stat inflating meaningless score to make your blowout look ever slightly more respectable.

Lets see, Over 70% completion rate for over 730 yards, 6 TD’s 0 Int’s, 75 yards rushing and one more TD.  He really needs to improve that low completion percentage.

Lastly, for SAR 1, learn to love last place and to be the laughingstock of the NFL for the past, the present and the future.

J (Just) E (end) T (this and every future) S (season)

So glad your boy Chris Johnson sees Adam Gase “as a brilliant offensive mind)

Check in next Sunday after you butt kicking by the Colts

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marckry said:

Hey Jets fans, taking a look down and seeing you at the bottom just like a newspaper covered with bird poop.

Hows the Darnold vs Allen argument going for you now.  I admit Sam is dynamic in getting that stat inflating meaningless score to make your blowout look ever slightly more respectable.

Lets see, Over 70% completion rate for over 730 yards, 6 TD’s 0 Int’s, 75 yards rushing and one more TD.  He really needs to improve that low completion percentage.

Lastly, for SAR 1, learn to love last place and to be the laughingstock of the NFL for the past, the present and the future.

You have a nice night.,

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Marckry said:

You have to be over 15 to post here.

As 

19 minutes ago, Marckry said:

As a fellow Bills fan.........

Can you kindly piss off?

Stop acting like a jerk. We don't need people like you giving Bills Mafia members a bad name.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Marckry said:

There is absolutely nothing more f*cking pathetic than signing up to a rival fans forum to troll.

Re-evaluate your life and it's priorities.

• Upvote 3

There's really nothing to say. The Jets are a complete joke. The Bills have a good football team with a QB who even though I have my doubts about him, he is continuing to get better and better.

Sam Darnold is a regressing QB and Adam Gase shouldn't be a Head Coach in the NFL. But our owner thinks he's brilliant. It's a total disaster in Florham Park. 

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

I'll make a judgment about the bills and allen after they play a few good teams.

The jets are the worst team in football, the bills barely beat a sh*tty miami team.

Wait a second. You can't have it both ways. Darnold beats up on the little sisters of the poor last year to finish up the season and everyone goes gaga... Allen beats up on two bad teams and there's all this contextualizing of his good play.

Which one is it?

1 minute ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Wait a second. You can't have it both ways. Darnold beats up on the little sisters of the poor last year to finish up the season and everyone goes gaga... Allen beats up on two bad teams and there's all this contextualizing of his good play.

Which one is it?

They both suck.

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

They both suck.

Nah. Allen's pretty good. Dangerous with the leg and the arm.

Darnold - I don't know what to make of him. Many people here absolve him of any sin because the roster sucks and the HC is a buffoon(no argument there). I think he's part of the problem too - he kinda stinks.

1 hour ago, Marckry said:

Bruh, you can't gloat when I bet you were one of the many Bills fans crying about drafting Josh Allen. If we go back to draft night, I'd bet you were hoping for Darnold over Allen. Pretty weak to gloat now when you and your fanbase were sh*tting on the guy before he even took a snap. I wanted Allen over Darnold, he was my favorite qb coming out that year and I followed the bullsh*t surrounding him during that draft so don't act like you and your fanbase didn't want to burn your team at the stake for drafting him over Rosen.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...