kevinc855

Adams is a beast

I've watched him make a couple of run stops and get cooked in coverage by Edelman and a fullback.
I'll take the draft picks.
Cannot agree with you here those couple run stops were game-changing plays behind the line of scrimmage where he lives.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

• Like 1

Where were all you Adams supporters before the trade?
also, cam ran him over for a TD in the first half, glorious to watch.
I was totally a supporter until he went full douchebag... No one should ever go full douchebag... Glad we got what we got for him sucks that we lost a generational talent.

• Upvote 2

This so-called generational talent is basically a severely undersized edge rusher. He's a safety who's weak in coverage. He's got a terrific motor to go along with never-ending self-promotion skills that are truly off the charts. Those are his most impressive traits. He's not a generational talent, but he runs around and boasts a lot making people believe that he is a generational talent. This guy will sign a big contract and will be cut before that contract is up because he won't be worth it. This is someone already getting by more on smarts and determination than athletic ability. When he loses a step, he will fall off the cliff. 

.... I definitely won't deny that the final outcome you illustrate here is a possibility. But you can also not deny that his energy, enthusiasm, and knack for making game-changing plays behind the line of scrimmage gives him quite a bit of value at the current stage of his career.

He was asked to do it last night and did it poorly.  So this is clearly false.
Dude did you watch the game it was not poor he was right on top of Edelman. . Edelman made the catches... It wasn't like he was toasted by 15-20 yards

This is a unique way to spin 6-6 for 157 yds.
He also got trucked by Cam for a TD.  I guess you missed that play.
You mean the play where he saved the game by squashing cam at the two yard line... Yeah I do remember that play

When he blitzes and doesn't get there, it puts an added strain on the rest of the defense.  That happened last night and all season long with the Jets last year.
Playing the run would be nice if it was the 1990s.
You don't give up two firsts, a 3rd, and an $18M+ per year contract to a player with Adams' skillset.
... well based on the results of the trade I would say your categorically wrong.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company