kevinc855

Adams is a beast

24 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I bet Josh McDaniels was just congratulating Jamal Adams for finding away out of here and to a real football team lol.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was something to that effect.  "You've always been a warrior....you're in a great place now....I'm glad we don't see you twice per season anymore.... blah blah blah."

Quite honestly, this has to feel like rock bottom for Jets fans.  I'm sure it could go lower (it always seems to), but Jamal running around on national TV after a big win against his former nemesis following the Jets losing to SF's backups seems like the pit of hell. lol

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Honestly seeing Jamal play great and win was pretty cool tonight.

I wish I could leave this team.  Dude is lucky and I'm happy for him.  

Hope he has a great long career.  Love watching the dude play.

I kinda felt similar and we need to be honest.  He's a great player and helped that team win tonight.  He did exactly the same things he did for the Jets.... but he couldn't change the scoreboard here because of all the other problems.  Still don't like all the chirping, the "look at me" stuff he does but the guy is a gamer, no doubt about it.  And the Seahawks are probably going to pay him a ton.  Glad he's in the NFC and on the West Coast.  Not looking forward to seeing him wreck the game against the Jets two weeks before Christmas.

• Upvote 1

Adams had a very good game.  But to be fair, Seattle was 2 yards away from losing a game while giving up 37 points.... and Adams was 5 yards away from that final tackle on Cam Newton.

Seattle won because of Russell Wilson last night.  Stevie Wonder could see that.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company