kevinc855

Adams is a beast

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Cannot agree with you here those couple run stops were game-changing plays behind the line of scrimmage where he lives.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

They gave up over 400 yards of offense, and him getting beat was literally the reason why New England hung around.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Jamal haters might be the most delusional people I've seen in a while.

Well, second only to people that like Gase.

Imagine going into the season being both and expecting anybody to take your opinion seriously.

Imagine thinking that a run stuffing Safety (that you'll have to pay 18-20 million) wins you games in 2020 and expecting anybody to take you seriously.

Could never be me.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Hmmmm.

And yet his current team is 2-0 and a much better organization than the jets pulled the trigger for him and believe he is worth 2 first rounders.

Who should I think is correct. An absolute clown show of an organization like the jets, a fan base that thinks perriman is better than Anderson, darnold is a franchise QB and that Bradley McDougald is secretly better than Jamal Adams or a team that's won the superbowl recently and been a contender year in year out for years.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Yes Jamal Adams is 2-0 because his defense has given up 800+ yards, not because of Russell Wilson.  Astute observation.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Ah. So jets fans that have spent about an entire year downplaying Jamal Adams because we have a losing record with him, suddenly have an issue with using his teams win and losses now.

Weird!

It's almost like having a Safety has absolutely no bearing on wins and losses, thus making them expendable luxuries.

Color me shocked.

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company