Adams is a beast

kevinc855

24 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I bet Josh McDaniels was just congratulating Jamal Adams for finding away out of here and to a real football team lol.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was something to that effect.  "You've always been a warrior....you're in a great place now....I'm glad we don't see you twice per season anymore.... blah blah blah."

Quite honestly, this has to feel like rock bottom for Jets fans.  I'm sure it could go lower (it always seems to), but Jamal running around on national TV after a big win against his former nemesis following the Jets losing to SF's backups seems like the pit of hell. lol

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Any of you watching Sunday night game? 

We gave away a generational talent

I watched him make look Edelman look like Jerry Rice.  He was bloody awful in coverage and gave up some big plays with his missed blitzes.  But his personal stats look good so he must be a generational talent.?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Quite honestly, this has to feel like rock bottom for Jets fans.  I'm sure it could lower (it always seems to), but Jamal running around on national TV after a big win against his former nemesis following the Jets losing to SF's backups seems like the pit of hell. lol

Honestly seeing Jamal play great and win was pretty cool tonight.

I wish I could leave this team.  Dude is lucky and I'm happy for him.  

Hope he has a great long career.  Love watching the dude play.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Everybody shines brighter when they leave NYJ. Shotty looking pretty good these days in Seattle. Jamal was right not to sit here and rot, this team ain't serious about winning. The owners are the problem, they continually make head scratching decisions, they are not respected amongst their piers. Johnson's are two spoiled brats with a toy they really don't value. Glad when Revis left and got his ring. Not fair to be a good player and not have the team build around you. Jets is where talent goes to die!

27 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Honestly seeing Jamal play great and win was pretty cool tonight.

I wish I could leave this team.  Dude is lucky and I'm happy for him.  

Hope he has a great long career.  Love watching the dude play.

I kinda felt similar and we need to be honest.  He's a great player and helped that team win tonight.  He did exactly the same things he did for the Jets.... but he couldn't change the scoreboard here because of all the other problems.  Still don't like all the chirping, the "look at me" stuff he does but the guy is a gamer, no doubt about it.  And the Seahawks are probably going to pay him a ton.  Glad he's in the NFC and on the West Coast.  Not looking forward to seeing him wreck the game against the Jets two weeks before Christmas.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not really, no.  We just draft a lot of players that are sh*tty to begin with.

But JD has finally changed that. Big Ticket- on his way to ROY, Mims-who was rated as a first rounder, A Davis, Perine- tough RB, Hall - another steal, Morgan - who could be quite good, Clarke - who has started potential and Mann - who is the next Ray Guy. Me likey. 

• Upvote 2

I've seen fans say Adams is just one dude, and wouldn't make a big difference. Maybe that's true.

They also say robby Anderson is just one dude. And maybe that's true too.

Sheldon Richardson is another dude. Demario Davis. Andre Roberts. Jason Myers. Leo. Kelechi osemele.

Take all the "just one dudes" who they traded or let walk, it would be a much better roster. And yes it would be a more competitive roster and a better less toxic culture

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

This is another major cop out

Player x wouldn't be player x if the Jets drafted him

It is absolute bs and it makes people feel like Sam could still be a good player.

The franchise does stink and it will take special players to change it.

Sam isn't special. Next man up.

Does anyone actually think mahomes would be mahomes if the jets drafted him?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

Where were all you Adams supporters before the trade?
also, cam ran him over for a TD in the first half, glorious to watch.
I was totally a supporter until he went full douchebag... No one should ever go full douchebag... Glad we got what we got for him sucks that we lost a generational talent.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, bitonti said:

I've seen fans say Adams is just one dude, and wouldn't make a big difference. Maybe that's true.

They also say robby Anderson is just one dude. And maybe that's true too.

Sheldon Richardson is another dude. Demario Davis. Andre Roberts. Jason Myers. Leo. Kelechi osemele.

Take all the "just one dudes" who they traded or let walk, it would be a much better roster. And yes it would be a more competitive roster and a better less toxic culture

Jason Myers was the glue that held this team together

This so-called generational talent is basically a severely undersized edge rusher. He's a safety who's weak in coverage. He's got a terrific motor to go along with never-ending self-promotion skills that are truly off the charts. Those are his most impressive traits. He's not a generational talent, but he runs around and boasts a lot making people believe that he is a generational talent. This guy will sign a big contract and will be cut before that contract is up because he won't be worth it. This is someone already getting by more on smarts and determination than athletic ability. When he loses a step, he will fall off the cliff. 

.... I definitely won't deny that the final outcome you illustrate here is a possibility. But you can also not deny that his energy, enthusiasm, and knack for making game-changing plays behind the line of scrimmage gives him quite a bit of value at the current stage of his career.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app