Adams is a beast

kevinc855

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

It's almost like having a Safety has absolutely no bearing on wins and losses, thus making them expendable luxuries.

Color me shocked.

Other than maybe QB, and that QB being an all time great. You can put an elite talent at any position on the field and if the rest of the team is garbage, the team will be garbage.

Funny how that works. 

The funniest part about all this is the inane "but hes gonna cost 18M dollars!" Comments.

And? Who on this team are we saving that money for exactly?  What elite talent would jamals contract cause us to lose out on?

Oh no! We may not be able to sign the next perriman! We wont be able to flush the money down the toilet with the next matt kalil if we dont pay an all pro safety!

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

The funniest part about all this is the inane "but hes gonna cost 18M dollars!" Comments.

And? Who on this team are we saving that money for exactly?  What elite talent would jamals contract cause us to lose out on?

What if we just use the $18 million on some elite talent instead

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

I am in no way going to give Williams a pass the first two weeks. He played one of the softest defense I have ever seen yesterday with the outside corners playing man off giving at least 5 yards of cushion. It was exploited an he never adjusted. If he have no ability to play press man or man with inside leverage it will be a tossup which side of the ball is worst this year.

All true.

And yet the game was effectively already over after that first long run, because the Jets offense is incapable of scoring.

Think about that, our Offense (until trash time) scored 6 points.  Their first play scored 7 points.

No Defense can live up to that level of responsibility.  Certainly not ours.

Let me be clear:  Till we can score on Offense, the Defense's play is basically irrelevant.

15 hours ago, Dunnie said:

... well based on the results of the trade I would say your categorically wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Jamal Adams has 0 to do with the Seahawks being 2-0, and we' be 0-2 with him on the team.  

The results of the trade have not played out yet, because we haven't used any of the 3 picks we got.  Unless you want to talk about Bradley McDougald, I suppose?