As a relatively new Jets, what are the parts of the organisation’s history that any self respecting fan should be familiar with? 

I pretty much know Joe Namath winning Super Bowl III, the butt fumble and the fact that Bill Bellechick coached us once upon a time for about twenty seconds. 

How did the Jets become the Jets they are today? And why is everyone so sorry for me when I say I’m a Jets fan? Ha. 

22 minutes ago, Hey Daily said:

As a relatively new Jets, what are the parts of the organisation’s history that any self respecting fan should be familiar with? 

I pretty much know Joe Namath winning Super Bowl III, the butt fumble and the fact that Bill Bellechick coached us once upon a time for about twenty seconds. 

How did the Jets become the Jets they are today? And why is everyone so sorry for me when I say I’m a Jets fan? Ha. 

We feel sorry because if you are a new jets fan this pain was completely avoidable for you. You don’t have to do this to yourself! Most of us were born in the darkness, molded by it, we have never seen the light.

Run free!bane GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1